Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Hello!

This is a guide to tell you about the ranks if you are new on the server or Forums :)

VIP, VIP+, MVP.
These ranks are called donator ranks. These give you special abilities in-game such as using /nick.
Always obtainable. Please click here to visit the store.

HELPER.
This is the first Staff rank. Helpers are capable of taking care of chat related issues, questions, and contacting a moderator.
Obtainable by Applying

MODERATOR (MOD)
This is the second Staff rank you receive. A Moderator is a promoted Helper that have more commands that handle hacking, griefing etc.

CHATMODS
Capable of muting and warning. Applied for Parkour they get this rank on the other servers (I believe)

SENIOR MODERATOR (SrMod)
Senior moderators are promoted Moderators. They handle Events, Helper Management etc. They are also in-charge of the Moderators and Helpers. They also have the rank on all Servers (Parkour, Kitpvp etc.). They also have Moderator responsibilities.
Currently SrMods - @SunsetMagic, @Wizful, @Scuzz, @Emmalouise, @Phinx, @Careening and @BenM

ADMINISTRATOR (Admin)
Administrators are the Leadership Team. They are either a Developer that code plugins to help the server out such as punishments (/ban, /mute, etc) or Either a Staff Manager which are in-charge of the Senior Moderators, Moderators and Helpers.
Currently Admins - @Purple4me (Staff Manager) and @Niknea (Developer)

OWNER

Staff rank for the owner of the network. Help with the Development and Forums Development.
Currently Owners - @Dacon, @Dynsalir (Co-Owner), @Graser10 (Co-Owner) and @KiingTong (Co-Owner) Kiingtong and Graser10 do not have a forums page.

Apologies if any spelling is misspelled this was created from my iPhone.
Please leave suggestions if there are any more ranks I need to add in!

Good Day,
-Callum.

Last edited: