Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
Yo! I just made a new parkour! It's based around a revolver! I tried to mix the different types of jumps as good as possible! It 40 jumps mixed between Slime jumps, Ice jumps, Fence jumps, Soul Sand jumps, Ladder jumps and of course some normal jumps. It even includes little trap ;) (No redstone). The difficulty i was going for was Medium. Heres some pics of the course!

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
kids these days making guns in minecraft lol I like it

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
+0
I think you're idea is cool. But, you didn't follow the format. Also, I like more kid-friendly maps. But it's only my opinion. ;)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
+0
I think you're idea is cool. But, you didn't follow the format. Also, I like more kid-friendly maps. But it's only my opinion. ;)
Players do not need to strictly follow the format as long as the thread includes all the information we need.

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Very well done. Looks like you put a lot of effort into it. More than I would anyway. But I kinda agree with Cameron. It maybe should be more kid friendly, but, you know, who am I really to decide what is and what isn't appropriate for younger kids. +1 from me man ;)

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Very nice! You have some building talent.

Ratings
Everybody is talkin about "kid friendly" stuff, but everybody played with toy guns when they were little, so I don't think fake guns built in minecraft aren't kid friendly. I support your map 120% :3 keep up the good work! The gun was really well made.

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
+1, very nice! I like how you used a variety of jumps. The revolver is very well built, the details are incredible. I definitely want to see this accepted.

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
Everybody is talkin about "kid friendly" stuff, but everybody played with toy guns when they were little, so I don't think fake guns built in minecraft aren't kid friendly. I support your map 120% :3 keep up the good work! The gun was really well made.
Thanks dude!
[DOUBLEPOST=1517582206][/DOUBLEPOST]
+1, very nice! I like how you used a variety of jumps. The revolver is very well built, the details are incredible. I definitely want to see this accepted.
Thank you <3

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
This gun is well made and the palette is pretty nice. The jumps look nice compared to "block to block" jumps. +1+1+1

guns in minecraft xd lol

PS: "Kid-Friendly" lost its meaning. There are 8-year-olds out there listening to music with explicit language and are taught to hate Trump or call Hillary a "libtard" which both aren't good. Just saying though.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey Megatoris,

I'm sorry to say that this map is being rejected. The reason for this is that the jumps are too hard for medium, but too easy for a hard. There also aren't enough jumps to make it a hard. On the other hand, the build is really nice and the theme is original. On that note, if you make the jumps easier to match the difficulty, I'd be happy to accept this course! I would not like to see this build go to waste. :)

Thank you for submitting this course! It'd be great to see things from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can message me in game or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.