Theme: Hamilton
---
Checkpoints: 3 checkpoints
---
Jumps: Around 50
---
Difficulty: Medium
---
Location: It is on alienbears first plot on creative (/plot home alienbears)
---
Pictures:

Attachments

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
I personally hate hamilton because of all the annoying preteen edgy fangirls, but this was built so damn beautifully. I really hope this gets accepted.

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
I personally hate hamilton because of all the annoying preteen edgy fangirls, but this was built so damn beautifully. I really hope this gets accepted.
Lmao thanks though.

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
I love it so much. I am a Hamilton nerd so when I saw Hamilton as a parkour course I immediately clicked. :O

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be accepted!

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original and from the looks of it, it makes quite some players really happy.
- The build is really nice, it is well built and represents the theme perfectly. There aren't too many floating blocks either, which gives it a nice and clean look which I like.
- The jumps suit their difficulty, there is a wide variety and they're fun to do. This, in combination with the checkpoint placement makes the course unique and challenging.
- The length suits the medium difficulty nicely, as it doesn't have too many really difficult jumps, it still suits the medium difficulty, good job!

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.