Haunted Manor [Not giving 48 hour reward after completion]

Heyy, soo honestly I didn't know where to go so im here lol.

So i've completed the exciting Haunted Manor parkour and I claimed the initial 1000 mana. However, after completing it again 48 hours later, i didn't gain any mana at all, it just didnt give it to me. I assumed it was a bug and ignored it, and tried again 48 hours later, once again it didn't give me my mana, so i essentially lost 2000 mana that i should've had. Can someone tell me what's going on? I know i've waited 48 hours cuz i did it with a friend at the exact time and he got the reward whereas I didn't T_T

P.S - I didn't get the 850 score points i should've received the second and third attempt.

My account is "PoggersPig"

Any help would be greatly appreciated :') <3

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
You peobably trieddoing bfore 48 hours thus no manawill be given.my account is Appledestoyer.

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Are you sure it was the full 48 hours? Sometimes it could be 47 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds.
You could of done it before that interval was completed.

Kind regards,
camron315

Ahah im sure it was 48 hours, its been almost an entire week now guys... I'm certain its over 48 cuz i did it with a friend, and it works for him now.. so its like why me T_T

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
If it's been over a week, you know you can safely do the parkour. I'd suggest doing it one more time to make sure. If it doesn't work this time, you'll know something's up. I've never had that problem; it's probably some kind of bug.