Rejected HELL // Insane Course

Could this possibly also be a Champion map?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
  • Creator: JinxRaider23
  • Difficulty: Insane
  • Plot number: /plot h JinxRaider23 1
  • Checkpoints: 10
  • Jumps: 236
  • Building/Testing hours: 30
  • Other information: Sadly images were bugged and I couldn't paste them in. Also, this Parkour course is a Parkour and a puzzle course.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Theo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

The theme isn't the most original though the way you built it is. I'm not a fan of how it looks from the outside though, but with this removed, some jumps will disappear as well. I have told you this before so when making a map in the future, please keep in mind to have a nice outside as well. Or perhaps just build it all out in the open. (/ptime night is an option ;)) The jumps are original, though the course is pretty long even for an insane. With the checkpoint placement as well, it really because too difficult or straight up boring. I would say to use some jumps in future maps though.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.