Hello everyone <3

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Hey <3

My name is Courtney but in game just refer to me as Cat, I have been here for just over 2 months but didn't know how to start off on the forums, but this intro is better late than never.

First of all thank you for taking some time out of your life to read this, I hope you are having a good night or day yourself. Now for a bit about myself:

I love cats duh my name and I enjoy acting, travelling and riding roller coasters. I don't like talking on the phone or shopping XD (ik weird) I am a very quirky, friendly being and I do have my flaws but I tend to give of a positive energy. I am also willing to help out where it is needed.

I know this was a short intro but hello and I hope we can meet on the server one day :D

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hey RainbowCat397, I'm _Woolfie and it's pretty obvious that I love wolves. :eek:
Hahaha well welcome to the Manacube & its fourms! (I know it's a late welcome) but better late than never. :D
Anyways I hope we can see each other in game sometime. I'm usually on Skyblock, Islands and Parkour for most of my time in game.
So if you ever see me don't be afraid to give me a (Howl).
Also if you have any questions, concerns or you need help, please feel free to start a pm with me on the fourms or on discord @ _Woolfie#2242 and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. ;)

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Thankyou to everyone who has said hey, it is very welcoming to the forums :p

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello RainbowCat379

It is great to see you on the forums. I have seen you in Survival and we talk on Discord and I enjoy talking with you. You are very open and understanding. You are really helpful to people in Survival and have a great attitude towards others.

I hope you become more active on the forums as it is a great place to be to help others and find any answers to questions you might have and see what is new on the server with the changelog.

If you need any help with anything make sure to go our awesome staff or if you need certain help with something else then you know where to catch me on Discord alright? Love ya <3

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello, Cat, and welcome to the forums! I have seen you in-game on Survival before, and you are a nice person to talk to, whenever we're both online. I also enjoy travelling. In fact, I do plan on travelling the entire world when I get older. :D I hope to see you become more active on the forums. The forums is a fun place to hang around. Well, if you got any questions, you can ask me, or any other staff member, on the Forums, Discord, or even in-game! I hope you continue to enjoy this server! See you around! ;)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Heyho Cat and welcome on the forums!
I saw you already ingame and on discord and you are a really kind person. Also having a positive mindset is always a good thing, which I like!
I also like riding roller coaster and in Germany there are some really cool ones I can recommend you ;)
If you seem me ingame or on discord, feel free to message me.
See ya around!

Shron

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Thankyou very much for the warm welcome, I will make sure to say if I see/hear from you :D

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
I LOVE CATS TOO!!!! I also hate shopping XD
btw i like rainbow cats :3
dey r sooo coot X3
everyone but shron so far has a @Johniee made signature XD

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Yay, Buddies :D See ya around.

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Hey! Welcome to the forums of ManaCube, it would be really cool to meet you in-game! You can find me at KitPvP or Creative! ;)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server Cat!
I love cats too. They're fuzzy and purrrrfrect. Honestly dogs are better. Just kitten.>^..^< (My nickname is cat too just with a K)
If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around.

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Thanks for saying hey @Rappinq and @Its_Kat. That is also some very cool information to know. Hope I can speak to you both in the future.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey Cat!

I've seen you on a lot on survival! I hope you're having an amazing time on the server so far. Whenever you're one you always seem like a nice, chill person. And always a nice person to talk to, which is amazing! Now, honestly I don't care how late an intro is, mine was like one or two years late! And plus it's better late than never!

Now, I do like cats but sorry I'm a dog person! ;) Also, I love to travel, butbI can never do it much. I've been to China and Ireland, which are basically my biggest trips! I enjoy shopping very much, unless I don't get to buy anything. I'm very shy in real life, but I actually love others, exspecially this community they've made me feel so welcomed. And I hope this makes you feel welcomed, too! I love people for who they are, flaws in all!

This definitely was a short intro, but it was short and sweet! Hope to see you around!
Sophie <33 :p

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Thankyou @Sophie413 for saying hey and giving me some background information on yourself. I have seen you on survival a few times but I don't believe I have said hello yet sorry. Next time I see you there I will definitely say hey and talk with you for a bit :p

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Np @RainbowCat379!

I don't think we have said hey to each other!
I'll definitely try and start up a conversation, which seriously won't be hard. I feel like we'll become good friends in no time! I kinda imagine that if we do become friends, I'll probably ask you if you want some MVP stuff, like I always do! And then probably tours of our base(s). Which could take a bit, I've got a pretty big party..

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
@Sophie413 sounds good.. I don't currently have a good base tho cause I have moved parties again XD. Talk to you in the future then.

Ratings
welcome catt <3333. I mean you're a moderator now, time flies xD