Slohth

VIP
Slohth
Slohth
VIP
Ratings
46 1
Hello There!
I am iHells. But you can call me by my real name, Brad. I am new to the forums here on ManaCube and already I love the style. In fact, I am fairly new to the whole server.
So far, I have been on the parkour server honing in on my skills (what skills?) and trying to improve. I am currently Skilled rank.
I look forward to meeting all of you, and look forward to a bright future on ManaCloud.

Hope you're having a great day!
- Brad

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Welcome to the community,

I don’t usually go on parkour, but if you ever hop on creative, I’ll see you around!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hai and welcome Brad!

I personally am on parkour a lot considering I am a mod on there. So I am sure I will see you around and feel free to say hi to me whenever. If I don't beat you to it. Also, make sure not to ragequit ;)

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Welcome to this amazing community Brad!

I hope you really enjoy your time on this server! Since I am a LOT on parkour, you'll probably see me around there!
Have fun and have an amazing time on Manacube!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to ManaCube, Brad! Nice of you to come across the forums. It are pretty nice. ;)

Nice to see you've taken an interest in Parkour. It is a pretty nice place. Not my style of Minecraft gameplay, but I still agree it's a really great gamemode, especially with the fact that the server updated Parkour late last month. I don't play Parkour as often. I'm mainly on Survival, so you'll most likely see me there. I highly recommend it, as well. c: I hope to see you around! Have fun, and you also have a good day. :D

P.S. If you have any questions or concerns, I highly suggest you ask a staff member (for example, JuanitoG and Txilsy, from above) in-game, on the forums by starting a conversation, or PM'ing them on Discord. c;

honing in on my skills (what skills?)
^ P.P.S. Same. xD

Minesheep1

MVP
Ratings
98 2
Hi Brad!

Welcome to Manacube, and its Forums! Hope you have a great time here! :D
You might not see me, because I'm on skyblock! But I hope to see you in the future!