Hello

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Hello, and I would like to introduce myself.
My name is camron315, and I am new. As of this post, I am not logged into the server yet but I would like
to check out the forums first! I feel as if this server is going to be mature, and good. Not like most of the other ones.

A few things you might want to know about me are:
I can be funny, sarcastic and enthusiastic. But I am very serious from time to time. Also, I can also be mature a lot of times during the day. I play Minecraft a lot, not because I am addicted.
But because it helps me through the day. As within school I put in a lot of stress and Minecraft helps me
relieve that stress.

I am glad to be with the server, and I hope to find some awesome occurrences.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello and welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time on Manacube and stick around for a long time. I also suggest to join the Discord, which you can find a link to on the main page of the forums. There are tons of servers to play and I personally am on Parkour the most, so I hope to meet you there. Feel free to say hi if you see me, if I don't beat you to it that is. You can also always ask anything if needed and there are a lot of players who are always willing to help out.

Anyway, welcome to our crazy yet awesome community, have fun and make some friends! See you around :)

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Welcome to this awesome server Camron!
I truly believe that you chose the right server to play on. Manacube is a really mature server, one in its kind.
I hope you have so much fun here, and I definitely hope to see you around!

Lucas // Lxcify

Last edited:

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Thank you all! I hope I enjoy the server aswell. And I got to a few servers already. I find Parkour the best!
I wish you all a marry christmas.

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Thank you all! I hope I enjoy the server aswell. And I got to a few servers already. I find Parkour the best!
I wish you all a marry christmas.
Haha, that's nice!!! Parkour is my favorite server aswell! Merry christmas to you too! <3

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Hey I'm JiggleJigglePop,

I can mostly be found on skyblock or creative, hope you enjoy your staff on manacube. If you have any questions to ask me, go right ahead, I like you already. ;)
Thank you! You seem nice aswell, I know well now this community is special.
It is very excited, happy, awesome, and kid-friendly!

Minesheep1

MVP
Ratings
98 2
Hey!

My name is Minesheep1 or mostly called Sheep. :) I'm mainly on skyblock, come on over and say Hi once! If you have any concerns or question, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy Manacube!

Ratings
Hey, man whats up im ja3000 i play parcore not to bad at it you should try it starts eazy and gets really hard.