Help...

MerkyModoh

VIP+
MerkyModoh
MerkyModoh
VIP+
Ratings
2 1
About a year or 2 ago or so, i used to play minevast non-stop, i had one of the ranks, (cannot remember which one but it wasn't the most expensive one). I mainly played skyblock, i had one of the best islands on the game, my previous usernames were lord_of_cabbage and Bobbysenior3. Yesterday i decided to play minecraft because i haven't played it for over a year now and i was really bored. i tried playing minevast but it directed me to this server. Can someone please tell me to what happened to the server and what happened to my rank. Thanks
-Hubert

Destinyviolet

VIP
Ratings
Welcome back to the Server!

A while ago (I can't be bothered to remember the specific date) Minevast was turned to Manacube, it is the same server just under a different name. As I do not play on skyblock often, I do not know if you can get your island back but you can reclaim your rank through the store https://store.manacube.com under "Claim Package" I believe the most expensive Minevast rank was brought into Manacube as VIP+.

If you have any more Questions feel free to ask!

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Hello there!!
Skyblock has reset, and a new season has started since you were here the last time! :D So, when a server has a reset and the new season begins, everyone starts over again. :D <3