Hi Sanehen here

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Hi I'm Sanehen just like the post before mine I should have done it before but eh I didn't rly care anyways, I'm a 7th grader that plays the trombone for top band and love to play minecraft. You'll probably find me on skyblock on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I'm MVP and PorcelainSmile's Head Collecter. Y'all know me as the Head Reaper. Good to meet y'all and hope y'all have a good day

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello there! Welcome to the forums! :D

Since we all are here, we do also love to play Minecraft, lol. Oh, nice job in being in your top band. Trombone is an interesting instrument. I may not have played any, but it's always nice to listen to.

Ah, another reaper? First the Crim Reaper, now the Head Reaper... @Passionne you got some competition then ;)

It's good to meet you too. You also have a good day. If you got any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or any other staff member, here on the forums, on Discord, or in-game. See ya around!! :D

-Speediare

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Hello there! Welcome to the forums! :D

Since we all are here, we do also love to play Minecraft, lol. Oh, nice job in being in your top band. Trombone is an interesting instrument. I may not have played any, but it's always nice to listen to.

Ah, another reaper? First the Crim Reaper, now the Head Reaper... @Passionne you got some competition then ;)

It's good to meet you too. You also have a good day. If you got any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or any other staff member, here on the forums, on Discord, or in-game. See ya around!! :D

-Speediare
Ok Thx for reading my post <3

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
hola hola

-horse

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey!

It really never is to late to make an intro, as mine was like 2 years late.. I'm also a seventh grader, but I'm supposed to be in eight grade since I was held back. I was also in band! I played the flute until I switched to trumpet. So I ended up playing with the trombones, and one saxophone xD. I'm not in band anymore, because I really just didn't enjoy it!

As I'm a member of an island, but left, I dearly miss the server as a whole.. Back in like.. early 2017, I was on everyday, all day.

I am also an MVP, besides that I'm also an OG. I joined the server in 2015 and been here ever since. Along the way I have made many, many friends, including staff!! I. LOVE. Staff.

And.. another reaper eh? Have fun with your competition, cough.. Passionne!

Anyways, it was nice to meet you! And have a great night, or day!
Cya around!!
Sophie <3

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Hey!

It really never is to late to make an intro, as mine was like 2 years late.. I'm also a seventh grader, but I'm supposed to be in eight grade since I was held back. I was also in band! I played the flute until I switched to trumpet. So I ended up playing with the trombones, and one saxophone xD. I'm not in band anymore, because I really just didn't enjoy it!

As I'm a member of an island, but left, I dearly miss the server as a whole.. Back in like.. early 2017, I was on everyday, all day.

I am also an MVP, besides that I'm also an OG. I joined the server in 2015 and been here ever since. Along the way I have made many, many friends, including staff!! I. LOVE. Staff.

And.. another reaper eh? Have fun with your competition, cough.. Passionne!

Anyways, it was nice to meet you! And have a great night, or day!
Cya around!!
Sophie <3
Ok Thx for reading my into. <3

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Hello. I'm usually called Golden, GoldenAiming, or simply "The Chicken". Welcome to the forums. There is where I'll be posting some cringy parkour builds, mixtapes, and stalking my prey. Have a nice time here >:D