Hoppers :/

Remove the ridiculous expense on hoppers and items alike ?

• Total voters
Ratings
I fail to understand you're reasoning as a team and thriving community to make hoppers uncraftable and only obtainable via the shop, i like making automated machinery and charging 5k a piece when i use vast amounts of hoppers is ridiculous, made me slightly unhappy and would be greatly appreciated you reconsider your actions regarding the matter of poor decision (in my opinion).

I feel that many of the added features have enhanced the game and made the game more fun to play and so far i am really enjoying playing on manacube as it is a vibrant community and a well constructed server however i just felt the expense on hoppers was dramatic and a real let down considering how great the server is.

Kind Regards,
Dakukaruma

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
I think it's a great idea to make hoppers uncraftable because it stop players from being Super op from the start and it actually makes players work to what they want to achieve imagine if you were able to craft hoppers from the start everyone would have loads of money and have their own "automated machinery" it's better to have them uncraftable.

Ratings
I think it's a great idea to make hoppers uncraftable because it stop players from being Super op from the start and it actually makes players work to what they want to achieve imagine if you were able to craft hoppers from the start everyone would have loads of money and have their own "automated machinery" it's better to have them uncraftable.
I have to agree with @C80
To make hoppers uncraftable, it would make things less OP and there would be more to the game than just buying what you need and doing things from there. It's more of an experience if you need to venture out to get the materials you need to make them. It means more work, but in my opinion, makes things better.

Ratings
15 2
I vote no because Hoppers are very important in the game and if everyone had them then the game would somewhat get boring because getting the hoppers is the challenge. Without the challenge it gets boring like In last or maybe the season before last, they were much cheaper but It got boring to play the game because I had gotten everything that I needed to be rich.

Sincerely, Exi <3

I have to agree with @C80
To make hoppers uncraftable, it would make things less OP and there would be more to the game than just buying what you need and doing things from there. It's more of an experience if you need to venture out to get the materials you need to make them. It means more work, but in my opinion, makes things better.
I think that it would make the game better if you could craft every item and no shop so that people would have to gather the resources to get the hoppers. Right now, I think that the hoppers are really overpriced.

Ratings
I fail to understand you're reasoning as a team and thriving community to make hoppers uncraftable and only obtainable via the shop, i like making automated machinery and charging 5k a piece when i use vast amounts of hoppers is ridiculous, made me slightly unhappy and would be greatly appreciated you reconsider your actions regarding the matter of poor decision (in my opinion).

I feel that many of the added features have enhanced the game and made the game more fun to play and so far i am really enjoying playing on manacube as it is a vibrant community and a well constructed server however i just felt the expense on hoppers was dramatic and a real let down considering how great the server is.

Kind Regards,
Dakukaruma
I feel like these items are expensive enough to the point where it could be even cheaper to actually make them yourself. It serves no purpose in this sense. I agree it would be better to let people make them on their own, but have them in the shop (for cheaper prices) :D