Hourly Rewards?

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
So this is a follow up idea to @joebro76 's post. I think that just logging in to get gems is way to easy. I feel that if players reach hour goals they can get rewarded. If players are active and actually doing something on the server, I feel that that can be rewarded.

Example:
1 hour achievement: 30 gems, 1 vote key
5 hour achievement: 100 gems, 3 vote keys
10 hour achievement: 500 gems, 5 vote keys
15 hour achievement: 1000 gems, 8 vote keys
20 hour achievement: 1500 gems, 10 vote keys
30 hour achievement: 2500 gems, 1 ancient key
40 hour achievement: 3500 gems, 1 ancient key, 3 vote keys
50 hour achievement: 5000 gems, 3 ancient keys, || ACTIVE || title

REMINDER: THESE ARE ACTIVE hours. Not just afking to get the rewards.

Thank you! <3

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
I'd agree if it was like 200 hours for the title, 50 hours is just too easy lmao and remove the keys under the 20 hours lmao that's just too op

But if you mean like 50 continuous hours online then it's ok

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
I'd agree if it was like 200 hours for the title, 50 hours is just too easy lmao and remove the keys under the 20 hours lmao that's just too op

But if you mean like 50 continuous hours online then it's ok
Like i said, those were just examples. I was just considering that it takes like 2 days of actively online to get the active title, I guess that is a little bit, but idk, staff can figure it out lol

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
A step down at least from joebro idea and the rewards are also accessible to any player not so much the voting keys part because I think you should only get those from voting but I do like the ancient keys idea especially if it's just 1 or 2 of them, the active title no, I think there would be too many active titles in chat with it only being for a playtime of 50 hours, I think if you were to do this you would need to have it at a much higher playtime.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
In my opinion, this is much better than the other idea that was said by joebro. As Akane said, remove the voting keys. If this were to be implemented into the server, I believe the rewards should be more dragged out. Also said by Akane, the title should be included in the reward for a higher amount of hours. I would not disagree with this if it were to be modified a bit and made so it would only be given for active hours, as you said. Good luck with your idea, Liv!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
It would be hard to tell if someone is afking because people could set marcos to move their character. On the other hand, this is a very rewarding idea which would make a lot of players happy.

Skolyx78

Ratings
14 4
As geekbird said, an afk system would not be able to do that because of macros and it's a big project. For the ACTIVE title, it could be 100 hours so 4 days and 4 hours

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
well i can just make a afk pool

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It's a nice idea. If all the hours were double what you said or something it would be a lot more reasonable.