How did you find ManaCube?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dacon, Sep 6, 2014.

?

Please select an answer:

1. PlanetMinecraft Forums

3.7%
  2. PlanetMinecraft Servers

6.8%
  3. Minecraftservers.org

17.0%
  4. Other server list

10.4%
  5. YouTube video

10.8%
  6. A friend told me about it

33.5%
  7. Twitch

3.5%
  8. An advertisement

2.0%
  9. Other ( if so, please post below )

12.3%
  1. Breezetix

Breezetix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 7
    Alot of "A friend told me about it" votes..

2. fluffy1209

fluffy1209 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    i was looking for more servers i searched up good MC servers and MineVast came up so i played it

3. ChickanWang

ChickanWang Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Dacon,

How I found minevast was a friend told me and I wanted to check it out so I looked on PlanetMinecraft and got on its the best server I've ever played on! Good work and good luck in future updates and issues! Sincerely,

ChickanWang [Survival Sponsor]

4. mateias

Donator

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I found MineVast when I was looking for server that had Parkour. I was hopping onto different servers and when I saw that MineVast had a whole section of Parkour dedicated to the server, I was so happy and that made me decide to stay!

5. Kruw

Kruw Active Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 3
    The local mailman hooked me up about a week back.

On a serious note: Was looking for a good parkour community, glad I'm here now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. mateias

Donator

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Same! Do you want to get on and do some parkour together?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. EwwIt'sJustKell

Donator

Ratings:
    +18 / 2
    ramennectarine
    I originally joined MineVast in late 2013 because my friend [jarretthoffman] dragged me here. At first I was very hesitant and didn't want to leave the other server I was originally on [Mineverse]. I am loving this server, and never want to leave it. All of the staff are really friendly and that goes the same for all the players online. This is a very friendly server unlike the other servers I've went on. Great Job!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TitaniumFox

TitaniumFox Active Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    My friend GoldenBandit was new to minecraft and it was his first couple days playing so i wanted to try a survival server with him! i realized i didn't know of any so i went and googled Minecraft survival servers and joined this one! at first i thought it was ok and i didn't really get the whole claiming land part of it but as we played more we loved the server and played pretty much every day! :)

• Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  9. xX_TacoKnight_Xx

xX_TacoKnight_Xx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Ha ha, this will be the first post on this thread in almost 2 years. I found Minevast through Planet Minecraft and I shared it to my friends so now like 5 of them play Minevast.

Edit: nvm about the 2 yrs thing. The page didn't finish loading, didn't see it.

10. Speediare

MVP Donator

Ratings:
    +570 / 10
    I found this server when I was trying to find a server with Survival. I believe it was on MinecraftForum.net that I found it.

11. sona75

Donator

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I found this server on planet minecraft, actually. i've been enjoying this server for about 6 months now and i've met so many amazing people. (coughmanyraincough) i've enjoyed spending most of my time on survival, which is where you'd usually find me.​

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. JJgaming_YT

Donator

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    BIG thanks to MissRubyFalls on Twitch for this server :DD

13. Shron

Donator QA Team

Ratings:
    +327 / 8
    I wanted to play on a parkour server, because I love parkouring.. so my ex girlfriend told sent me the IP and then I started no lifing all day in Parkour until I got Champ plus Helper on it :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. PolarisStar

Donator

Ratings:
    +86 / 4
    I actually found the Minevast server on a Minecraft Server list (not entirely sure which one), and it seemed like kind of a funny server. That was mainly because the parkour seemed strange to me, in the fact that there was a huge variety of different types of parkour courses. Okay, now to the playtime and how I started playing more and more often:
    I started playing the server around Spring 2015, but I almost NEVER came on. I would only come on if I was too lazy to download a parkour map, so I would just come on here and play Parkour. Later, in summer of 2016 (around June-July) I found out that there was a survival server. Me and my friend (SolarCreeper123) decided that we wanted to record vids on a survival world, but we could never get the LAN world thing to work, because it would never show up on our local network. Sadly, when we got on, a lot of the world was "greifed" so we didn't want to record on it. Instead, we decided that we would just play on it for fun, every once in a while. But that "once in a while" became more and more often, and eventually I became really fond of the survival server. TBH if it wasn't for the survival server, I probably would never have spent as much time on Minevast as I have been doing for these past months.
    I just have to say another thing that boosted my happiness on survival was the helpfulness. I made friends with lots of people, and it has been really fun.
    Not planning on leaving any time soon! :D

15. Infractal2k

Infractal2k Active Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 3
    nill and phas and idek who else bugged me to hell lol

16. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Forum Master

Ratings:
    +91 / 2
    Apparently this server was blocked cos of EULA or something? Anyway I found this server because I found a list of blocked servers lol
    ew :C
    no offense I'm just being me

17. MyPsyche

Donator

Ratings:
    +8 / 1
    I was invited by one of the admins almost 2 years ago.... He's not an admin anymore but I stuck with this server - it really is great. Although I must admit that the community has changed a great deal. :p

18. elitekumquat

elitekumquat Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I had been browsing servers for a few weeks, when I came across this one. So glad I found this one, skyblock here is better than in any other server I found

19. _CommanderTan_

_CommanderTan_ Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I found minevast awhile ago! I found this server by looking up parkour servers! And then I found this!

20. JuanitoG

JuanitoG Staff Manager
    Manager Moderator+ VIP Helper Management Donator Mod Coord

Ratings:
    +472 / 7
    I found this server in May of 2014 by Shelbs introducing me into it. 2 and half years later I'm still here playing!