How do I make a staff apeal for compensation to dacon for what is going on rn

My IS was recently sabotaged and i've had Purpz, Phinx, and Crimm say they are going to help Phinx and Purpz said they would rewind my IS to get my 9.75mil loss, and it has been 2 weeks since then I would love to talk to dacon about compensation for the lack of responsiblity. I've been chatting with Crimm she doesnt really know what to do without Purpz.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Firstly, how about you have some patience. Staff are working around the clock with Parkour, Islands, Skyblock, Kit pvp, and are getting ready to implement another server from the looks of it. We get you lost your island. We get that you're upset you were betrayed. And we get that you want it fixed as soon as possible. But to go ahead and say you want "Compensation from Dacon" because you have to wait a few weeks to fix your island is ridiculous.

Here are some tips:
  • Msg the staff that actually work for the dedicated staff. Phinx is not a skyblock player.
  • Next time. Don't invite people willy-nilly unless you can trust them enough to be on your island.
  • Have some patience. They're not going to be able to rewind the island the day after you asked.

fisrt off he was my friend and he retalliated when they banned ManyMoonsAgo in anger, second having my IS down is a lot harder than you think im sorry if i sound impatiant but i'm upset.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Wait. So your friend was upset that his other friend was banned. So in anger. Your friend decides to grief the island. Am I missing some details? Or does this just not make sense.

apperantly hacking he was IHasOsteoPorosis
[DOUBLEPOST=1505531362][/DOUBLEPOST]and i've played on his PC before i play with hime sometimes and he doesn't hack however he does have a 3k gaming computer

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I have not agreed to roll back any Islands on skyblock and do not recall discussing your island with you. Please contact me on Discord at Purpz#3177 so we can discuss the issue. But I cannot promise that items will be returned.