How does voting work?

Ratings
13 1
Hi,

So it's the start of a new month and I was interested in the voting contest thing every month. I voted on the website, however I did not click on the link from in-game. I just went there from my browser. I voted all 5 times and when I logged in I did not have any vote keys or any indication that I had voted.

Secondly, I was wondering how the voting points and rewards worked. If each vote is worth 5 points, then how do some people have voting scores that aren't multiples of 5? Like there is someone who has a score of 48 for me. If everyone voted once per day for each link, then each day everyone should have 25 points, however I see many scores above that. I would like to know how some people get more than 25 and how some people have scores that aren't multiples of 5.

Lastly, how come I didn't receive voting rewards when I voted from the browser and not in-game?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hi,

So it's the start of a new month and I was interested in the voting contest thing every month. I voted on the website, however I did not click on the link from in-game. I just went there from my browser. I voted all 5 times and when I logged in I did not have any vote keys or any indication that I had voted.
Go in game in type /vote, you should get 5 links then press one of them and you should get directed to one of the 5 voting sites depending on which on you pressed. Then type your name in where it says "username:" And make sure it's your username or else you won't get the rewards. Go back to the game and you should receive the rewards after a few seconds.

Ratings
13 1
Go in game in type /vote, you should get 5 links then press one of them and you should get directed to one of the 5 voting sites depending on which on you pressed. Then type your name in where it says "username:" And make sure it's your username or else you won't get the rewards. Go back to the game and you should receive the rewards after a few seconds.
Thanks a lot Zero!
Is there a way to redeem votes in game? Cause instead of going in game and typing /vote and clicking the links there, I went online in my browser and went to manacube website and then clicked on the vote tab and voted through that but I didn't get any rewards. Do you know why that is?

Also, I was wondering though if you do /votetop in game, some people will have voting scores that are weird. Like if 1 vote = 5 points, then how does someone have a score of 48 or something like that? Also if there are 5 votes a day, then how do people have scores over 25?

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Thanks a lot Zero!
Is there a way to redeem votes in game? Cause instead of going in game and typing /vote and clicking the links there, I went online in my browser and went to manacube website and then clicked on the vote tab and voted through that but I didn't get any rewards. Do you know why that is?

Also, I was wondering though if you do /votetop in game, some people will have voting scores that are weird. Like if 1 vote = 5 points, then how does someone have a score of 48 or something like that? Also if there are 5 votes a day, then how do people have scores over 25?
There is no way of redeeming votes. I'm not sure why voting without you being in game doesn't work for you but the method I provided should work at least. Also I have no idea how /votetop works so I sadly can't help you with that.

Ratings
13 1
You do /vote and click the link and then click at the vote links at the website that pops up and then check the bot thingy and then you type Your minecraft name and then vote
Please read my questions that I have asked before responding. I understand how to vote, however I had more specific questions on the voting system

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
When you vote you must be online or else you will not receive your vote rewards, also you can only receive vote rewards on one server so if you vote while you are on skyblocks, that's the server where you'll get your rewards. I do not know how the vote points system works sadly though so I can't help there.