Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Just because Sunset is part of helper management and you're applying for staff doesn't mean you have to suck-up... jk <3 you

Sunset's awesome :)

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Wait, who likes actual sunsets though? Sunset's awesome and everything, but even she can't beat Mother Nature's beautiful sunsets.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Sunset's an amazing person. She does good for the community, and she trains newly accepted staff members, who add on to the safety and amazingness of ManaCube. So, Sunset, thank you, and continue being awesome! ;) :)

i think I win here because I gift her the most bread :cool:
Bread may be a good filler-upper, but not as good as cooked meat and golden food. :p :rolleyes: (When you try to be logical with MC facts... XD )

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Sunset's an amazing person. She does good for the community, and she trains newly accepted staff members, who add on to the safety and amazingness of ManaCube. So, Sunset, thank you, and continue being awesome! ;) :)

Bread may be a good filler-upper, but not as good as cooked meat and golden food. :p :rolleyes: (When you try to be logical with MC facts... XD )
1v1 me on kit Star bread is the only true way to express love and care...ance

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
wow i can vote for meh word.. (was that made just for me?)

no hate, but thats my GOD DAMN word! and nothing else in this world can take that away from meh. xD

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Just because Sunset is part of helper management and you're applying for staff doesn't mean you have to suck-up... jk <3 you

Sunset's awesome :)
You understand me

@sunset is my best friend and we play survival together but shes mad im better than her so i get beaned

Survival Randy that wants to be staff: HEY GUYS ILL GIVE U ALL 1K IF WE ALL GO ON DA FORUMS AND SUCK UP TO HELPER MANAGEMENT SO WE GET STAFF BUT WERE 11 YEAR OLDS NOOBS

Survival Randy 2: YEA MAYBE SHE WILL LET ME BE STAFF EVEN THO I GREF AND STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry 4 memes

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Sunset Is a good senior mod what's not to love about that?