How To Remove Survival Boredom

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2

Survival
is a game mode that most players on minecraft would agree is fairly fun. However, after playing survival for a certain period of time you become bored of doing the same things, or building in the same areas becoming deprived of social interactions. In this thread, I will discuss some options on how to remove boredom, but also how it can effect your game play, and how you can easily get boredom quickly.

How You Get Boredom In Survival

Boredom is extremely common for most minecraft players. Do you know ways that you gain boredom? Most players gain boredom from survival in all different of ways.

#1 - Mining
-=-
People get bored of mining after long periods of mining.
-=-
#2 - Building
-=-
People get bored of building after long periods of building.
-=-
#3 - Walking around, exploring.
-=-
When you get bored, you explore, when you explore, you get bored.
-=-
The list of getting bored continues fairly easily, and quickly. Knowing how you get bored is one thing, but the way you can resolve it is another.

#1 - Resolving Mining Boredom
----
Removing this boredom from mining can be easily as taking time mining then doing something else, and then coming back to mining. Also, it would be a good idea to watch movies, videos, tv shows, and other things while you mine to occupy yourself while you mine (this is quite efficient).

#2 - Resolving Building Boredom
----
Removing this boredom for building, is quite fast. You get quite bored when you place a block, place another block, and another block. However, good ways to remove this building boredom is by taking breaks while you build. Good ways of doing this can consist of building, stopping and doing something else, but also maybe if you please, when you do something else think of ways to improve your build, or what you will build when you come back to the process of building. If this does not work for you, maybe consider doing something while you build such as occupying yourself, but make sure to still pay attention to what you build, so that you do not mess up badly.

#3 - Walking around, exploring boredom
----
When you walk around, you can easily get bored. However, it could be in best interest when you are looking for something in particular to put some music on or watch some videos, movies, tv videos as well. If doing this does not work, it could also be in best interest to try playing games while you run like eye-spy or be like me and pretend to be on a high speed chase where you try to run from someone doing anything possible to make you run away faster, such as parkour, enderpearls, etc.

In conclusion, most of the ways to remove boredom in these situations would be occupying yourself. If you can not do this nor find it to not be in much use, it may be good to try different things as we are all different.

Boredom Effecting Game Play

When playing survival, you may think that being bored may not effect your interactions, and other things when you are currently bored. However, when you are bored, you may get off task, have mood changes, or fail on the task ahead. Such as mining, if you become bored, you may miss ores, or grab ores you may not need. Secondly, building, you may place wrong blocks or not even build! The list of what being bored can do is completely endless depending on yourself.

If you find you have questions, or something to add to this thread, please reply, and I will get back to you as fast as possible!

Thanks for reading,
-RonanAshMancer