How to sell items

Sehkmaa

Sehkmaa
Sehkmaa
Ratings
I've looked and asked in game but still have no answer.
Can someone please tell me how to sell items in game?

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Sure. You can do /sell. Go to the category of your item. Once you find the item. Right click it. Then click on the green glass that says sell all.

Sehkmaa

Sehkmaa
Sehkmaa
Ratings
When I put in /sell it pops up a comment saying /sell [hand and number of items} but when I do that I'm told Im not allowed to

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I personally do not know much about survival/skyblock/islands and the /sell features that they possess. I would try maybe /sell, with the desired item in your hand, and then the amount you would like to sell, and then the price. So if you wanted to sell 64 coal for $500, maybe get a stack of coal into your hand, and try /sell coal 64 500. If not that, I'm really not sure myself.
However, If you are trying to receive help in game my first step would always be to use /helpop and assuming any staff are online, you can check with /staff beforehand if you'd like (staff are nearly always on), I'm sure that they'd be more than willing to assist you and answer your questions. If it is beyond staff's abilities to fix it in game, making a forums post is a wise idea, so kudos to you, I'm sure help from a more experienced player is on it's way, good luck!

Zero

Donator
Ratings
For survival you need to use /shop as /sell hand is broken. I'm not sure about the other servers, but /shop should work on the other servers as well.

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
To correct Zero, /sell hand is not broken on Survival, but actually is part of the Perk Chest now, like Skyblock and Islands, which you can buy Perk Keys from store.manacube.com to then unlock. cx

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
No, you need to manually go to /shop. Find the item you wish to sell. Right-click the item. Then click sell all. However, they /sell hand perk allows you to make the process quicker.

Zero

Donator
Ratings
To correct Zero, /sell hand is not broken on Survival, but actually is part of the Perk Chest now, like Skyblock and Islands, which you can buy Perk Keys from store.manacube.com to then unlock. cx
Thank you for correcting me, I was not sure about what happened to /sell hand. I just knew it was gone for a long time and I didn't hear any news about it so I just assumed it was still broken, my bad:oops:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Thank you for correcting me, I was not sure about what happened to /sell hand. I just knew it was gone for a long time and I didn't hear any news about it so I just assumed it was still broken, my bad:oops:
It's fine, man. No worries. :D I just so happened to check the Perk Chest one day and saw it. cx