Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Hub Gadgets

Over 20+ new gadgets have been added to the Hub server! Currently only Donators can use these gadgets.
To open the Gadget menu, right click the Gadget box in your inventory and select which one you want to use. It will then spawn in the center of your inventory and you are free to use it.
Some of the Gadgets include:

• Rocket: Fly off to the moon with this huge rocket.
  • Parachute: Jump into the sky before open your parachute for a soft landing.
  • TNT Fountain: Invoke a TNT fountain (no explosion).
  • Cowboy: Ride the nearest player or animal.
  • Tetherball: Create a stake with a ball attached on it, perfect for a quick game!
  • Pyromaniac: This gadget ignites you for 10 seconds, before refresh you.
  • Teleport Stick: Use this magic stick to teleport yourself everywhere in the lobby.
  • Rainbow: You can now show a rainbow with the most beautiful colors!
  • When Pigs Fly: Ride a pig to achieve your most epic battles!
  • CATapult: Attack your ennemies with their worst fears, the CATS! This gadget allows you to throw 4-6 cats which explode in the direction you are aiming for.
  • Railgun: Directly coming from QuakeCraft, this RailGun is ready for unlimited fire!
  • Cryotube: Protect yourself in a iceberg, useful to survive from apocalyspe.
  • Kawarimi no Jutsu: With this ancestral technique, you can replace your body by a wood block.
  • Disco Pants: What is better than random colored pants?
  • Paint Trail: Leaves a trail of randomly colored clay above your head that disappears a few seconds later.
  • Poop Bomb: Explode a bomb that delivers poop everywhere.
  • Paint Gun: Paint the lobby to your taste with that gun of paint.
  • Bat Blaster: Launch a wave of bat on people you don't like!
  • Self Destruct: Have you ever wanted to make you explode and stay alive to see what happens?
  • Slimevasion: Summon slimes that will shatter when falling.
  • Flying Carpet: Become a wizard with this flying carpet!

Parkour Beta

The Parkour server has been a huge project this summer, and is almost ready to release. However, before we release we would like to do a BETA opening. I don't have an exact date on when this will happen, ( most likely today or tomorrow ). All Staff Members and players who have completed the Lava Parkour in the Hub will be able to join the server for the first 5 days.

Edit: If you completed the Lava Parkour previously, it will not count. You must have completed it again after this post was made.

Last edited:

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
Hub Gadgets

Over 20+ new gadgets have been added to the Hub server! Currently only Donators can use these gadgets.
To open the Gadget menu, right click the Gadget box in your inventory and select which one you want to use. It will then spawn in the center of your inventory and you are free to use it.
Some of the Gadgets include:

• Rocket: Fly off to the moon with this huge rocket.
  • Parachute: Jump into the sky before open your parachute for a soft landing.
  • TNT Fountain: Invoke a TNT fountain (no explosion).
  • Cowboy: Ride the nearest player or animal.
  • Tetherball: Create a stake with a ball attached on it, perfect for a quick game!
  • Pyromaniac: This gadget ignites you for 10 seconds, before refresh you.
  • Teleport Stick: Use this magic stick to teleport yourself everywhere in the lobby.
  • Rainbow: You can now show a rainbow with the most beautiful colors!
  • When Pigs Fly: Ride a pig to achieve your most epic battles!
  • CATapult: Attack your ennemies with their worst fears, the CATS! This gadget allows you to throw 4-6 cats which explode in the direction you are aiming for.
  • Railgun: Directly coming from QuakeCraft, this RailGun is ready for unlimited fire!
  • Cryotube: Protect yourself in a iceberg, useful to survive from apocalyspe.
  • Kawarimi no Jutsu: With this ancestral technique, you can replace your body by a wood block.
  • Disco Pants: What is better than random colored pants?
  • Paint Trail: Leaves a trail of randomly colored clay above your head that disappears a few seconds later.
  • Poop Bomb: Explode a bomb that delivers poop everywhere.
  • Paint Gun: Paint the lobby to your taste with that gun of paint.
  • Bat Blaster: Launch a wave of bat on people you don't like!
  • Self Destruct: Have you ever wanted to make you explode and stay alive to see what happens?
  • Slimevasion: Summon slimes that will shatter when falling.
  • Flying Carpet: Become a wizard with this flying carpet!

Parkour Beta

The Parkour server has been a huge project this summer, and is almost ready to release. However, before we release we would like to do a BETA opening. I don't have an exact date on when this will happen, ( most likely today or tomorrow ). All Staff Members and players who have completed the Lava Parkour in the Hub will be able to join the server for the first 5 days.

I finished the lava parkour for the 6th time today, can't wait for the beta! :D

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
I'd like to point out that the Rainbow gadget is extremely Laggy, and it doesn't help for
Mac users either D:

Totally gonna use it when a server crashes for the luls

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Can the lava parkour be less laggy? I can't get to the beacons anymore because the lava is making me lag too much, maybe decrease the amount of lava or something?

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Do we have to post screenshots proving we did it?

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
Yes i would like to know the same Tantos, i have competed the lava parcore but how will you know that i did?

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
Yes you need to post screenshots to show you have made it to the end and make sure you push F5 twice so we see you in the screenshot

Last edited:

GrudgeMC

Ratings
Dacon can you give me permission to /feed myself on the Parkour BETA server I cant sprint @.@

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9

There's the proof right?

GrudgeMC

Ratings
Dacon, You whitelisted me, remember when me,Smek and some other BT members where making the parkour biome thingys at spawn?
But im no longer whitelisted sooo idk :3

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3