TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
I just saw that xDacon (The owner if you don't know) has a youtube channel that isn't Manacube. And I'm making this post because I though to myself, "well it's kind of weird that someone who owns a server with 700 ppl on average only has 17 subscribers." I mean seriously though check https://youtube.com/Dacon

dorathecreatorrr

Dedicated Member
PATRON
cconsole
cconsole
Patron
Ratings
90 37
I just saw that xDacon (The owner if you don't know) has a youtube channel that isn't Manacube. And I'm making this post because I though to myself, "well it's kind of weird that someone who owns a server with 700 ppl on average only has 17 subscribers." I mean seriously though check https://youtube.com/Dacon
dacon leaked

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
I have a good feeling that is not our xDacon

ManaCube does have Instagram Twitter and TikTok though
Look on Dacon's profile in the "About" Section he has it linked there

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Look on Dacon's profile in the "About" Section he has it linked there
Oh weird. I wonder if that was something that changed, the links on that youtube don't lead to his other (public) accounts

edit: yeah after checking the other accounts that is NOT Dacon from what I can tell :skull:

Last edited:

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
Oh weird. I wonder if that was something that changed, the links on that youtube don't lead to his other (public) accounts
Yeah I was wondering about that. I didn't see any Manacube related stuff or links. Maybe it's like a non-Minecraft youtube channel so he doesn't only gain popularity from his Minecraft players. Like perhaps gain popularity like others but idk

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Dacon has a secret life as a YouTuber