Rejected Ice cream theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Super_Oreo is my ign, but my /nick is CatRekt

Photos of your Parkour:

(If that doesn't work as it often doesn't for me, I can reply with an imgur link cause it wont let me put it here)

Plot name or number: /plot visit Super_Oreo or plot # 33;28

Difficulty: Medium or hard (the actual difficulty is medium, it is just kinda longer than most medium maps)

p.s. I know the idea may be seen as "unoriginal" and to that I say there is no other parkourse already called ice cream, and honestly if I was a new member this would be a cool map :D

p.p.s. this is my first parkourse and I'm actually really proud of how this turned out and I did really put in a lot of effort and it would make my day if it were added :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1518661863][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres an imgur link to the photos https://imgur.com/a/qkGWz

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Looks nice!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Super_Oreo,

I'm sorry to say that this map is being rejected. The jumps aren't really varied and the course isn't too fun to do. Also, the build isn't very attractive. Lastly, this theme isn't original, as it has already been done before. However, I'd like you to know that the main ice cream looks really nice!

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more things from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, message me on my discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.