If you didn't already know i quit..

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
Hey guys its the original horsay and i did quit if you didn't already know. After my accident I had and for family/school/stress reasons I've made that hard decision to just leave and let my life run its course(if that makes sense). I'm gonna be active on the discord and I might come back if things sort out for me :).

"horse you're a legend, ofc people would wanna join your party!" -StinkyMcghee(sorry if spelled wrong)
^ ^ I hope to stay as that lol

And ofc I'll hop on to say hi and to keep in my party on survival #empire

Wow I hate leaving but I personally think it will help me out during the long run.

if you see any "horsay" imposters kick their ass for me and or call me on so i can become salty k thx <3

I love you all <3

-horsay

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Awh cya horsay, and take care.
Hope the injury gets better for you soon and that you continue to have a good life away from manacube (if you decide to not return fully.)

I hope I can still speak with you on discord sometimes, and it's sad to see you go.

All the best for the future :p <33

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Cya around, Horsay. Hope life goes good for you.

Let's hope you recover from that accident and how life has been treating ya. I wish you luck in wherever life brings ya. Hope to still see you on Discord.

Take care! ;)

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Aw cya Horse! I know life will get better, not just for you but for all of us, duh..

Now, how long have I known this.. One/two months at least..?? If you return.. that would be amazing, always nice to see a friendly face when I'm able to come on!

And the incident.. that was something.. Yes, not as bad as my recent one, yes not everyone will know about it, soo don't ask me, thxs! But your's was still horrible!! I know stuff will get better.

But uhh.. Hope life goes well for you and your horses for a lonnngggg time xDD. Umm soo.. cya around on Discord! You better help me with that, you know what I mean ;)

But uhh.. I wish you luck in whatever comes into your life and for you to go along easily, because I know you can! Yes, bad wording, guess what?? IDC XDD

Well than..
Cya around!
Sophie <33

(HOWD I MAKE THIS SO LONG, sorry caps! Please xDD)