Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
I played bedrock before buying java so my gamertag is still Echosong2003 from when I created my bedrock account. I hate it, but I can't change it bcuz u have to pay to change ur gamer tag apparently.
you can change your gamertag for free then pay 10 to change it afterwards I think

(for me it's free, even after changing my gamertag from before)

The_Endy

MVP+
_3nd3r_
_3nd3r_
MVP+
Ratings
4 1
I'm Stormy not echo yet account migration said nty and made my stupid username Echosong2003 and I can't change it bcuz u have to pay to change ur stupid gamer tag.
i migrated both my alt accounts and have been able to change the gamertag multiple times without cost. im not sure why it would start charging you now

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
i migrated both my alt accounts and have been able to change the gamertag multiple times without cost. im not sure why it would start charging you now
I don’t know, but people keep telling me you can’t change your gamer tag, I think it was something like you can only do it once for free and then after that you have to pay.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
it doesn't work that way

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
ok so
this is more dumb
when i was migrating my acc i tried SSM_GOD and it told me it wasnt available, so i thought someone took it as thats what "not available" means
NOW that i am trying to change it, it tells me its because it cant have any special characters, ok sure fine, no /\[] or whatever
BUT NOOOOO! an underscore is a special character too >:{
so at least im SSMGOD now

AND THEN I TRIED FIXING MY ALT NAME
but it cant be 6288ft ???? why ??? IT NEEDS TO START WITH A LETTER ?????? bruh are you fr dumb? dum dum give me gum gum

what an idiot. on god. frfr on god, on cap, on jah
TELL ME WHY (aint nothing but a heartbreak) it cant tell me the REAL reason i cant use that name when im creating and migrating the account !!!
why is it that i have to go through pain and a half to figure out what name it can be

*fists* its on sight microsoft.

edit: cause another thing i just thought about
there is an account migration limit ????????? i already didnt want my phone number connected which made me pissed enough but NOOOO it needs to 'verify' im the owner ??? BRUH THATS NOT HOW VERIFICATION OF THE OWNER WORKS, thats how youd verify who has possession of the account
let me take 1 time out of my life to waste to migrate 40 accounts
i dont want to do 1 a day!!! this is litrely so shit

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
at least it's not IRL

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
at least it's not IRL
dont even get me started on the incompetence of the registrars at my college. i nearly screamed at them crazy karen style.

ITS NOT HARD TO HAVE COMMON SENSE. JUST USE IT. think about user experience BEFORE you deploy whatever your releasing. idiots, i hate them.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Warning, if you use lunar client DO NOT migrate your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account unless you are eighteen or older, have a "Microsoft family account plan" (whatever the hell that means), or steal the minecraft account that your older brother never uses anymore.

In all seriousness, please don't steal someone's account, ask them nicely to borrow it lol. But really lunar client, REALLY?!
1630638881867.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Warning, if you use lunar client DO NOT migrate your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account unless you are eighteen or older, have a "Microsoft family account plan" (whatever the hell that means), or steal the minecraft account that your older brother never uses anymore.

In all seriousness, please don't steal someone's account, ask them nicely to borrow it lol. But really lunar client, REALLY?!
View attachment 52821
16 years old here, and I can log into lunar fine with my microsoft account.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
16 years old here, and I can log into lunar fine with my microsoft account.
But did you lie about your age? That's the only way to get around this to my knowledge...

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Apparently you have to be 18+ to use lunar client or have a parent/guardian's permission.

1630795646255.png