| Introducing Caitlyn

Ratings
Hello,
My name's Caitlyn, also known as Caitie for those of you that may have known me for a long period of time, but I'm formally known as iCaitlyn in-game and aspiringemo on the forums. I'm currently fifteen years old, born on August 22, 2002, and I'm from Scotland, United Kingdom.

I stumbled upon Manacube around 2 months ago and have been slightly obsessed since (mainly with skyblock). As you can tell from that, I'm a skyblock player and spend most of my time there, but now and again I might start to head over to the other sub-servers to check them out. After leaving the community I spent most of my time on around June, I decided it'd be best to find a new server/community to be a part of, and that's what brought me here. Hopefully, over time I'll get to know the community here a little better and get to know some of you better also. If you ever see me in-game, don't be afraid to say hello, I don't bite ;)
I'll do a more detailed introduction in the future, but for now, this is the best I can do at 12am on a Friday night, lmao.​

See you around,
Caitlyn | aspiringemo

Last edited:

Luk

Ratings
Hello Caitlyn, welcome to ManaCube.

I haven't had much experience here to help out or anything but if there are any concerns I'd be happy to assist.

With your introduction, I reckon you could share things about yourself. e.g. hobbies, sports, etc...

Guess that's all I have to say. See you around,

Luk

Ratings
Glad to get to know another member of the community! I'm new here as well after a hunt for a new server home. Just had to pop my head in here and give you a wave hello. =)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hey there Caitlyn!

Welcome to the Manacube community! I'm glad you came across this server and have decided to stick around. We have a ton of players and I'm sure you will be able to make a bunch of friends. Make sure to join the Discord if you haven't already.

I'm not a Skyblock player, but I know it is a great server with fun players so I hope you'll have an amazing time. Consider visiting Parkour to see how fast you rage and Creative to show your build talents! Or to come across me, since those are the two servers I mainly staff on.

Anyways, enjoy your stay and see you around! :)

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Helloooooo c:

You sound pretty cool, hope to see you around sometime!

< 3

Ratings
Hello Caitlyn, welcome to ManaCube.

I haven't had much experience here to help out or anything but if there are any concerns I'd be happy to assist.

With your introduction, I reckon you could share things about yourself. e.g. hobbies, sports, etc...

Guess that's all I have to say. See you around,

Luk
Hello there c:
Glad to get to know another member of the community! I'm new here as well after a hunt for a new server home. Just had to pop my head in here and give you a wave hello. =)
Hiya :3 you seem kind. Hopefully we get to know each other better c:
Hey there Caitlyn!

Welcome to the Manacube community! I'm glad you came across this server and have decided to stick around. We have a ton of players and I'm sure you will be able to make a bunch of friends. Make sure to join the Discord if you haven't already.

I'm not a Skyblock player, but I know it is a great server with fun players so I hope you'll have an amazing time. Consider visiting Parkour to see how fast you rage and Creative to show your build talents! Or to come across me, since those are the two servers I mainly staff on.

Anyways, enjoy your stay and see you around! :)
Thanks c: Hopefully I see you around
Helloooooo c:

You sound pretty cool, hope to see you around sometime!

< 3
You too :3 see you around c:
born on August 27th, 2017, doesn't that make you a infant
Ha, corrected it. I was tired, lmao

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hi, Caitlyn!
Welcome to the forums, it's always nice to see new faces:p
I am mainly a survival player so that's where you are probably going to find me.
If you need help or just want to chat, you are welcome to add me on Discord or message me through the forums.
Hope to meet you online sometime!
Zero

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Hey, Caitlyn
Welcome to the Manacube forums. You seem like a really cool person, I personally am not the biggest fan of skyblock so I don't play on it that much but i hope to see you around when you come peek around some of the other sub-servers! I am a crestive player so thst is probably where you will find me, so if you see a person with the name iSatOnApenguin feel free to come and say hello. :D

Last edited:

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Hi Caitlyn. Lol gonna get confused now with TheWildMagestiq aka Caitlyn and ICaitlyn XD. Well Welcome to Manacube

Ratings
Welcome to the ManaCube Forums!

If you ever need help or have some questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Hope to see you online Caitlyn!
Thanks! c:
Hi, Caitlyn!
Welcome to the forums, it's always nice to see new faces:p
I am mainly a survival player so that's where you are probably going to find me.
If you need help or just want to chat, you are welcome to add me on Discord or message me through the forums.
Hope to meet you online sometime!
Zero
I've been getting more into Survival and started to really enjoy it. Hopefully, I'll see you there :)
Hey, Caitlyn
Welcome to the Manacube forums. You seem like a really cool person, I personally am not the biggest fan of skyblock so I don't play on it that much but i hope to see you around when you come peek around some of the other sub-servers! I am a crestive player so thst is probably where you will find me, so if you see a person with the name iSatOnApenguin feel free to come and say hello. :D
I might take a peek at creative sometime c: and thanks <3
Hi Caitlyn. Lol gonna get confused now with TheWildMagestiq aka Caitlyn and ICaitlyn XD. Well Welcome to Manacube
Thanks, and lmao cx