Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
what about making them sellable?
We already get enough money from iron it would be to op to get money from poppys also. It's not that big of a deal, I mean if you expect to get something you have to work for it dude. And in this case it's as simple as emptying flowers in a block game.

OneOfAKind

Donator
Ratings
I mean if you expect to get something you have to work for it dude. And in this case it's as simple as emptying flowers in a block game.
I agree, players should work for their money, even if it is dumping poppies out of a chest. You don't even need to do that part either, you can build a simple item sorter, hooked it up to a dispenser that shoots the poppies out into some lava. Then it automatically gets rid of the poppies, and you get more room for the iron. It's really simple.

Ratings
1 1
I disagree with this completely I currently have 70 Igs and my Ig farm is about 24x20x40 height and I have a poppy filter that works perfectly and if you cant build a filter system for some reason then you could always pay someone 50k from your earnings to get someone to do it for you as I did with my first Ig design.

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Also, Slime, Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but there is a /clearinventory command, that makes it easier to get rid of the poppies. What I do, Is I fill my inventory with poppies, do /clearinventory, and keep doing that until all of the poppies are gone. It can be tedious, but its better than throwing them on the ground and waiting for clearlag.

Ratings
I'm a few days late to this post, but I believe that while they're incredibly annoying, poppies should remain in the game. Yeah they're annoying but it adds to the game in a way. If there were no hassles involved in the game it'd be too easy. Instead you have to either deal with poppy disposal or come up with a smart way of filtering them out :)