Jasuuss' Introduction

jasuuss

Ratings
Hello, ManaCube!

I have yet to make an introduction, so why not make one now?

Hi, my name is Jas, short for Jasmin. Some of you may have seen me around, but if not -- Nice to meet you. I go by the username "Jasuuss" on Minecraft, like Jesus, get it? I am fifteen years old. I come from a land down under (Aussies will get that reference!).

So far, my time on ManaCube has been great. I joined the forums on April 8, 2016. And although I can't remember the first time I actually joined the server, I do remember watching a youtuber's parkour video on Minevast and finding out about the server that way. I have been lucky enough to have formed friendships with select players and staff members in the ManaCube community and have those players to enjoy the game with.

My past Minecraft experience consists of around five years, since the good ol' 1.5 days. I have been determined various staff positions over the years, one of which is ArkhamNetwork, where I served as a moderator for an approximate six months before resigning, and another is LemonCloud where I served also for a few months before resigning. When in Minecraft, I like to focus on further growing my experience within the field of Minecraft content creation, which means I hold with those who favor game modes such as Creative and Parkour, where I can there build maps, over minigames. My building experience includes a number of build teams, and fortunately, I have been lucky enough to work alongside some highly skilled and dedicated builders.

Outside of Minecraft, at the moment, I don't do any extracurricular activities. In the past, I have played basketball competitively for a few years, and horse riding for a few years, which also took place in a few different countries, and although I would love to take up horse riding again, as well as motorsports, unfortunately, I have not been able to.

Some hobbies and passions of mine include writing, writing songs, motorsports, drawing, music, playing Minecraft and building, and more. When it comes to music, I don't mean just listening to it, I love creating songs. Since I was twelve, I have been working with different artists to properly create what I have envisioned. But just so we're clear, I do not sing/rap, nor produce the beats. It started out as Minecraft parodies, I would write and work with a select singer to bring the parodies to life, but I have moved on from that and onto what I hope to be bigger and better. I release my songs online, sharing them on social media platforms such as Soundcloud, Spotify, Apple Music, Itunes, and other stores. My latest song, "All Out Of Love" has reached almost 10,000 plays! Which I am eternally grateful for. If you are interested, you can check it out here, along with some of my other songs -
https://soundcloud.com/jasbrennan/all-out-of-love-masen-west

Well, that pretty much concludes my introduction .. I would go on but I think I have taken up enough of your time. If you read this far, grab yourself a cookie. If you see me in-game or on the forums, do say hello! Or feel free to chat with me on Discord.

**DISCLAIMER*
I confirmed and was told that it was ok for me to add those server names, not to advertise, but for the sole purpose of a better introduction.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hii Jas,

It's great to see an introduction, so we can get to know you more as a person! Other than that, I'm a really curious person so reading introductions is always fun.

As I can see, you're a really creative and dedicated person. Your latest song has a good vibe to it and I actually quite enjoyed it, so I'll be stalking your other creations later. Back to Minecraft and stuff, I've seen you around a lot also considering we mainly play on the same servers. (Parkour and Creative) Seeing nice builds and parkour maps with a lot of dedication is a blast and you've build some great things before, which I hope to see even more of!

I'll grab myself a cookie (;)), see you around soon!

jasuuss

Ratings
Hii Jas,

It's great to see an introduction, so we can get to know you more as a person! Other than that, I'm a really curious person so reading introductions is always fun.

As I can see, you're a really creative and dedicated person. Your latest song has a good vibe to it and I actually quite enjoyed it, so I'll be stalking your other creations later. Back to Minecraft and stuff, I've seen you around a lot also considering we mainly play on the same servers. (Parkour and Creative) Seeing nice builds and parkour maps with a lot of dedication is a blast and you've build some great things before, which I hope to see even more of!

I'll grab myself a cookie (;)), see you around soon!
I appreciate your kind words and feedback -- A new parkour map is in the works as we speak!

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Heya Jas,

Cool to see you've done an introduction here, I have spoken to you a few times but haven't really got into the hobby/interest discussions so it's nice to see this here so I can get to know you a bit better :)

From the land down under aye? there are two ways to take that reference.. (where women glow and men plunder, did you hear did you hear that thunder -Okay we get it Catt-) or just because of the Australian outback and being in the southern hemisphere, I'm not an Australian but I get that lol. G' day from across the ditch, it's your kiwi mate here: aussie aussie aussie "oi oi oi".

Anywho back on topic, agreeing with Kirsty I like your new song and it's cool to hear about your creative side, and that does explain why parkour and creative is for you :p It's also nice reading about your past server experiences. I may never see you in game here because I am the complete opposite with Survival and Skyblock, but I shall pop up and say hey again sometime, hope you continue enjoying the forums too ;)

And.. I'm taking this *steals cookie* yum, thanks.

Have a great evening :D

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Jas! Nice to see you finally made an introduction. This is honestly a great one to see, too.

Like the two above me has said, the song is pretty cool. Good work. Music is honestly a great thing to listen to. I'm more of a fan of video game music tracks, specifically the ones from.. well, it's obvious. looks at profile picture :rolleyes: I also grown a love for love songs, mainly because of a certain someone... :p

Minecraft overall is a great game. I love how people can be creative, such as yourself, and other things, like those skillful parkourists, the great survivalists, and others. I even found Minecraft boring once, and then I decided to get back into it with ManaCube (when it was called MineVast) and I'm back to enjoying it once again. I've seen you a few times in-game, and it's nice to talk to you.

Anywho, remember, if you got any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or any other staff member, here on the forums, Discord, or even in-game. I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube, and I'll see you around! ;) Have a good day!

-Speediare

I feel like I'm forgetting something... OH, right! snatches a cookie, and runs off to the sunset

From the land down under aye? there's two ways to take that reference.. (where woman glow and men plunder, did you hear did you hear that thunder -Okay we get it Catt-) or just because of the australian outback and being in the sourthern hemisphere, I'm not an Australian but I get that lol. G' day from across the ditch, it's your kiwi mate here: aussie aussie aussie "oi oi oi".
Che che, NZ girl. ;) <3

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
No clue how I messed this up, but It's a Catt, always up for a derp :p

jasuuss

Ratings
Heya Jas,

Cool to see you've done an introcuction here, I have spoke to you a few times but havent really got into the hobby/intreset discussions so it's nice to see this here so I can get to know you a bit better :)

From the land down under aye? there's two ways to take that reference.. (where woman glow and men plunder, did you hear did you hear that thunder -Okay we get it Catt-) or just because of the australian outback and being in the sourthern hemisphere, I'm not an Australian but I get that lol. G' day from across the ditch, it's your kiwi mate here: aussie aussie aussie "oi oi oi".

Anywho back on topic, agreeing with Kirsty I like your new song and it's cool to here about your creative side, and that does explan why parkour and creative is for you :p It's also nice reading about your past server experiences. I may never see you in game here, because I am the complete opposite with Survival and Skyblock, but I shall pop up and say hey again sometime, hope you continue enjoying the forums too ;)

And.. I'm taking this *steals cookie* yum, thanks.

Have a great evening :D
I meant Australia, haha, because there's a song called "Land Down Under" and the chorus is "We come from a land down under" :p ...
Anyway, I'm super glad you enjoyed the song and took interest in some of the stuff I wrote about. And definitely, I will hopefully see you around soon!

Last edited:

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
I meant Australia, haha, because there's a song called "Land Down Under" and the chorus is "We come from a land down under" :p ... Anyway, I'm super glad you enjoyed the song and took interest in some of the stuff I wrote about. And definitely, I will hopefully see you around soon!
Did quote the "Land Down Under" song ;) ^ and yeah, cya round :p

jasuuss

Ratings
Hey, Jas! Nice to see you finally made an introduction. This is honestly a great one to see, too.

Like the two above me has said, the song is pretty cool. Good work. Music is honestly a great thing to listen to. I'm more of a fan of video game music tracks, specifically the ones from.. well, it's obvious. looks at profile picture :rolleyes: I also grown a love for love songs, mainly because of a certain someone... :p

Minecraft overall is a great game. I love how people can be creative, such as yourself, and other things, like those skillful parkourists, the great survivalists, and others. I even found Minecraft boring once, and then I decided to get back into it with ManaCube (when it was called MineVast) and I'm back to enjoying it once again. I've seen you a few times in-game, and it's nice to talk to you.

Anywho, remember, if you got any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or any other staff member, here on the forums, Discord, or even in-game. I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube, and I'll see you around! ;) Have a good day!

-Speediare

I feel like I'm forgetting something... OH, right! snatches a cookie, and runs off to the sunset

Che che, NZ girl. ;) <3
I appreciate your kind words!

I, too, once went through a stage where I found Minecraft boring, and then around that time I also found MineVast and ended up coming back. But I agree, Minecraft is a fun way for people to express themselves and let their imaginations soar, whilst also being able to connect with great communities such as ManaCube. Have a good day! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1506057102][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did quote the "Land Down Under" song ;) ^ and yeah, cya round :p
Ohh! I didn't even get that, haha, as I don't particularly listen to the song and only know the chorus xD

Ratings
Hey Jas,
I'm new to Manacube, but I staffed with you on LC before you resigned.
Nice to see some players here I recognise :p

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
"welcome to hell, for heaven: /skyblock creative mode: /creative and /kitpvp to be killed by chainkiller"
^that quote is famous