Closed Jumping With The Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first map I made,
Its easy but its a challenge if you are a Noob at parkour, the map has variation like ice parkour and a water-elevator.

I hope you like it! :D

Charkie31

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review :
Theme
Your theme is original, but can be better, it's a bit a "Space" theme when you look at the name but...

Build

Your build don't really fit with the theme.
Your build don't have a main build, so your parkour is basically "Floating" jumps, next time, try to have a main build on your parkour and build your parkour on or in it !
Also try to decorate a bit your parkour, not only a single floating block !

Parkour
Your parkour is a bit boring, it's a bit repetitive, and there is not a lot of variation of blocks, so try to add some fence, soul sand, slime... and try to varied a bit your parkour, because it's mostly normal jumps.
Also, the balance between the length and the difficulty is not good : 60 jumps is too long for an easy. I suggest you to check this thread to see how many jumps you need :

Miscellaneous
You need to put a stone pressure plate at the end of your parkour on the wool.

My opinion
Not gonna be accepted, I think your theme is not so good to build a good parkour, because it's a bit too limited; so your build suffer a lot because of the theme. Also, try to improved a bit your parkour for your next parkour :p
I suggest you to check a bit the last accepted maps on the server and if you have some trouble to make your parkour, to check this guide (from me lol) :

Also, I'm not a map judger, so their opinions can be different !

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Charkie, if you want to, please resubmit your map.
You need all the information within the format to make judging your map easier.
The format can be found here.
Thank you for submitting!

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.