Reviewing kenzielee03 - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by kenzielee03, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenzielee03

kenzielee03 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    kenzielee03, not looking to change anytime soon.

What server are you applying for

Skyblock

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    My real name is Makenzie, however I prefer to go by Kenzie.

Location (or timezone)
    Central time zone

---------------------------------------------

Why do you aspire to become staff?
    This is by far my favorite server I have played in my time on minecraft and im good friends with a lot of the people here. I love to help people out and I know a lot about this server and I think it would be a great opportunity and different experience for me to try. Ever since I started this server and saw all the staff online helping everyone out i've wanted to do it. The staff online are very much appreciated and well treated unlike other servers and id love to try it and see how it is for myself. I have many close friends on this server who are staff and It just sounds amazing. I'm help people out on the server as it is and would love to continue while being part of the manacube staff team.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    around 2 years that I know of. Its been at least 3 seasons that I can remember I have played.

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    I am usually on this server all day on weekends and most nights after school. I will try and be online as much as possible.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    I'm good with other people and ill do anything and everything to help them out. I help people talk out issues and I'm quick to get what needs to be done, done. As of now I help people out different times throughout the day and 4/5 times get the job done. I can help solve problems efficiently and wont stop until I have achieved some sort of help done. If no staff is online or even if there is, if a new member or member in general is needing help or asking a question about the server I always like to pitch in and help them out, whether it is telling them a command or helping them figure out a build or spawner issues or whatever is needed. I work well with others and would be able to help solve issues with another staff members assistance and guidance and I will always take advice and any criticism given. I always try to improve in any way shape or form that I can.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I've helped end a lot of conflicts in game, and I'm a good problem solver and I find good ways for people to compromise. Many people in and out of school look up to me and ask me for help when it is needed knowing I can help. No matter the situation, I'm always there to help and do anything and everything I can. I'm a very trustworthy person and people like to ask me for advice knowing I won't just give a one or two word responce and leave it at that, I help people talk out their problems and I always try and find a way to make the situation better. I've gotten many friends through very hard times and I will gladly take that trait and put it into play on this server.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    I don't let my anger out and take it out on other people, I hold my anger in and I don't let it affect the others around me. I try my hardest not to let people know when im not in my normal mental state because I like seeing people act how they normally do and not in a slump, it makes me feel horrible and puts me down knowing my friends or others are upset. I feel as if others feel the same way so I try and hold it in. Also, I tend to want to help out as much as I can even when im not needed, I see two people In chat working out a problem together and I like to pop in and try and help figure it out. While I am not necessarily needed in this situation, a part of me just feels as if i haven't done enough, and that I'm not doing my job, so I give as much guidance and help as possible. I am also friendly to everyone, I may get aggravated at some people, but I don't take it out on them, I continue to try and be nice to that person no matter how hard the situation. I don't let who I like and dislike come into play when helping with an issue, I put all problems aside and help them with whatever is needed no matter what. I don't hold grudges on people and I'm not going to treat anyone unequally no matter their differences or how I see them. I try and make sure I treat everyone the same and most importantly don't let a silly rank determine the important or superiority of any person.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    The role of staff is to just help out around the manacube server, help people with issues, help improve the server, and most importantly, make manacube a safe, and fun place to play. Staff is there to solve issues encountered, and make sure people are being kind and keeping the server intact. No manacube staff is there to argue with players, but is to end problems and help out efficiently and kindly. As all of them do now.

Are you able to use recording software?
    I dont have a recording program but if needed I'm sure I could get one and use it for whatever is needed.

Anything else we should know?
    There's many people on this server who look up to me and I will always be there when they need me. I will always continue to help out the server for the better and do anything I can to do so. I love helping people out and I think this would be a good role for me to try. Thank you for reading <3 -kenzie

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  2. Minesheep1

MVP QA Team

Ratings:
    +60 / 1
    Hey Kenzie!
    You're so nice to everyone ingame and not in game. I really hope you become staff!

+1

Best of luck,
    Sheep or B.B.

3. Canner

Canner Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 3
    +1

Seems like a nice person!

4. Cos

Cos
    MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Great application and amazing in game! +1 <3

5. Its_Donut

VIP

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    +1, good luck xx

6. kenzielee03

kenzielee03 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 15, 2018 ---
    I try my hardest!! Thank you!!
    Thank you Cos!!
    Thank you so much!!

7. horsebossmaster

MVP

Ratings:
    +84 / 7
    +1
    super helpful, and easy to get along with

8. SunsetMagic

SunsetMagic Network Manager
    Manager Moderator+ VIP+ VIP Helper Management QA Team

Ratings:
    +622 / 19
    SunsetMagic
    Hello Kenzie,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me through the forums or on discord. You can find me on discord at [Sunset#3438], I am quicker to respond there.

Also, be aware that I do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.

Thank you,
    Sunset

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.