Rejected Keychain - Easy // Built by _blehhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hey guys! This is my 4th map submission. Wish me luck! :)

So I made another course but made it fairly simple and a smaller build (Because whenever I make a big build it becomes too blocky). Here we go!

Course Name: Keychain
Creator: _blehhh (Me)
Difficulty: Easy
Checkpoints: 2
Jumps: 29
Theme & Description: The theme is just a keychain. On this keychain made of birch planks & stairs are an oak key and a rubber duck ornament. Can't leave out the ornament on a key chain.
Map_Keychain_1.png
Map_Keychain_2.png

If you want to have a full view of the course or try the parkour yourself, go to map maker world and do /plot home _blehhh. Thanks for reading!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello you,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

First off, you have definitely made some progress, your maps are getting better and better. But still there are some things to be worked on. The build is something I like, you can easily tell what it is and it is original as well, both the build and theme. I'd still say to make it slightly bigger, so you can build the jumps on top of the build. This makes the course look less messy. Especially with the jumps being the same block as the build, it doesn't look as good. You do have variety this time around, so keep it up!

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.