Kit PVP to new players

So I've been playing on kit PVP for not too long, but I have been noticing that players that are constantly on and winning own a rank.

I did a little research

At the start, you get leather with prot 3, not too bad for a start. But as soon as you are willing to pay or spend the time trying to kill all the friends of the majority group that is on, you will notice they most likely have some armor they can get every 10 minutes that gives them prot 3 and prot 4 chainmail armor. As soon as you hit MVP players they have prot 4 on everything, and a power 1 punch 2 bow. I feel that even as I am getting better than it feels kind of like a pay to win. That's a little jumpy to conclusions, but that is how it feels right out of the box and makes me not really want to play until I have that better gear which will most definitely take me over 20 hours to get a better kit at the rate I'm going, or I could fork over $20 for a better kit now. I know the server needs money to stay open but I feel like this is just a little too far because it really pushed me away and I don't think I could be the only one who feels this way.

I'm sorry I went a little bit on a rant there. Just I want to make sure that things still stay balanced while you still don't just deter other players. What I am proposing is that you do not remove the kits, otherwise it would just be PVP and not Kit PVP, but make the ones that are open to VIP, VIP+, and MVP just a little less powerful. As if dealing with 1 wasn't enough, there were 3 after me at one time. So maybe a leather with prot 5? just not something as strong as prot 4 on chainmail.

Thank you for reading all that for those who did. Have a nice day, otherwise I absolutely love the server! The community is great!

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
thing is though, for the donators we want something out of it and that doest make us any better than you it just means we bought something that you havnt and we get a reward for spending money, its like going into kfc and just throwing money at them, whats the point if you dont get something in return?