OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
KitPvP 5.0
Levels

Levels on KitPvP have been completely revamped and also reset. They will now be displayed above your head, new rewards and milestone rewards, certain zones where only certain levels can access, and a new information layout when you type /level.

Also, every time you levelup, you will regen all your health!

Guilds

Guilds/Clans has been a highly requested feature for quite a while now. To get started, simply type /g help.
A guild costs $750 to create, and free to invite members. However, when you first create a Guild, it will only be level 1. Level 1 guilds have a limit of 3 members max. You can level up your guild with money, by depositing to your guilds bank. Guilds level through 3-5. Level 5 can hold up to 5 members.

Guild leaders can also toggle friendly fire on/off and enable a guild chat for your fellow members.
To talk in your guild chat, type /gc or /gc <msg>.
The leader of the guild can modify settings by typing /guild

New Kits

The Classic KitPvP kits have returned, but modified for the greater good. You can view all the kits @ /warp preview.

The default kits are Fight, Knight, and Archer. You can purchase 3 new kits with Gems in the Gem Shop. The 3 current Gem kits are Juggernaut, Revenge, and Paladin. More gem kits will be added soon.

Reset

Everything on the Server has reset. By doing this, your Donator rank was wiped in the process, but DONT WORRY! You can get it back for free, and instantly by claiming it @ http://store.minevast.com/category/441815

If you got your donator rank through something else, such as a contest, please send me a message and I'll restore it asap.

Minecraft 1.8

KitPvP is the first server on MineVast to be fully 1.8. This means you have to use a 1.8 version of MC to join ( 1.8.3 is the recommended version ). Many bugs have also been fixed, including that annoying anvil glitch.

Leaderboards and Website Stats

We currently have a huge website update in the works. This will release a brand new Players page, which will show tonnes of statistics about your account on all the servers. There will also be a global, and per-server leaderboard. This update should be released within 2 weeks. For now, you can view some basic in-game leaderboards by typing /leaderboard.

Big thanks to BrackPvP for helping a tonne with KitPvP 5.0!

Last edited:

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
This update was awesome and was very much needed! Great job xDacon!

Ratings
I just want to say a big thanks to all of the MineVast staff, and especially you Dacon for getting this reset out. I know how hard it can be with all of the bugs and impatient people, but you guys did it! I honor you guys for what you do. You guys are what makes MineVast the best server. I really respect all of the MineVast staff, and greatly appreciate everything they do to help improve this server. Again, a big thanks to all of the staff who helped get this new reset out, I appreciate it, and look forward to having fun!
Thanks!
- BearGamer6

Abel

Donator
Ratings
This is an amazing update im into Kit_Pvp now because of this update!! Thank you Brack and Dacon.

-Fooshy :D

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
This is an amazing update im into Kit_Pvp now because of this update!! Thank you Brack and Dacon.

-Fooshy :D
Yes! Agreed! This was a very much needed update!

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Dacon can you read your messages please. Thanks

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Dacon Can you read you messages again please. Thanks