xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Full reset

Everything from 6.0 has reset in 7.0, except your Donator Rank and Titles

5.0 Map + New Additions

We've brought back the 5.0 map! Drakey and Yukoo have also made various improvements all around the map, new easter eggs, better looking spawn and more!

Leaderboards

There is now an in-game leaderboard

Vanilla Enchanting

We've gotten ridden of our enchant book system and brought back vanilla enchanting. We've also made it harder to get level 30 by removing EXP rewards when leveling up.

Hit Detection

We are currently setting up multiple proxies for MineVast. This will decrease the network load, resulting in better hit detection/delay on our PvP servers. This update has no ETA, but should hopefully be ready this weekend.

New Gem Kits

We will be releasing new Gem Kits next week after community feedback

New Anti Cheat

We've released a new AntiCheat KitPvP. It is currently in a beta, and will receive tweaks and updates after more data.

Please leave feedback about KitPvP 7.0!

Last edited:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Tis good, I got to see my grave. :p

Wednesday

Ratings
33 1

Full reset

5.0 Map + New Additions

We've brought back the 5.0 map! Drakey and Yukoo have also made various improvements all around the map, new easter eggs, better looking spawn and more!

Leaderboards

Vanilla Enchanting

We've gotten ridden of our enchant book system and brought back vanilla enchanting. We've also made it harder to get level 30 by removing EXP rewards when leveling up.

Hit Detection

We are currently setting up multiple proxies for MineVast. This will decrease the network load, resulting in better hit detection/delay on our PvP servers. This update has no ETA, but should hopefully be ready this weekend.

New Gem Kits

New Anti Cheat

We've released a new AntiCheat KitPvP. It is currently in a beta, and will receive tweaks and updates after more data.

Note: No need to complain about hit detection, we are well aware and are working on it.
Are personal vaults being added again?

ArtThou

Ratings
14 1

Full reset

5.0 Map + New Additions

Leaderboards

Vanilla Enchanting

Hit Detection

New Gem Kits

New Anti Cheat

Note: No need to complain about hit detection, we are well aware and are working on it.
Thanks for the info on KitPVP Dacon. I played it earlier an i like the update. Can you take care of the lag issues if you can. If you doing it currently, then thank you. :)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I love the new kitpvp. Can't wait to play it more!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Not sure if they were removed because of the EULA, but I still think they were essential to everyone. I'd like to see them purchasable with gems, maybe 350-500 gems each. Max you could buy would be 5 or 6. @Dacon what do you think?

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I love this update! PvP is too awesome! Very Nice!

Ratings
6 1
I personally love this new KitPvp update! It's so fun I love every thing, I have no problems at all! Keep up the good work!