Kitpvp NEEDS A CHANGE!

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
Hi there,

Map 9 has been released and ive got mixed feelings tbh, In this post im not trying to roast the makers of kitpvp ill just share my thoughts about it everyone makes mistakes and this map is a mistake in my opinion.

Ok so first of all, They removed helmets which so they could add ''hats'', Hats are pretty much useless and i'd rather play with my sexy ass skin instead of a cactus head, This is not creative..

Potions

Ok so the problem with the kitpvp is that after every fight, most of the times u get hit and ur health goes down alot right.. and it takes a long time to regenerate your health (unless you use gapples but these aren't free).
This should change . I Was thinking about adding free healing 2 potions, this would make cleaning and winning fights harder, it will actually make it skillbased since not everyone knows how to pot, also if u know how to pot a hacker wouldn't kill you as fast and u might even be able to dominate the hacker since hackers are trash at everything. this would change the kitpvp alot, No more cleaning, more fights, no waiting for your health to regenerate.

Armor

Ok so they removed diamond armor, which is cool, instead of removing it u could also just make it very rare.. like adding ''Killstreak crates'' Where u could get a %2 chance on getting a diamond helmet for example. this would make it very hard to actually become OP and if they added healing potions for free u wouldn't even struggle fighting these people with diamond helmets. (Also if u get that diamond helmet, u also need the luck to be able to get a good enchant on it.

XP

Ight, this is just something i have mixed feelings about but what if we just made it like this: U Don't get XP after a couple amount of kills, u only get it for your killstreak this would make people motivated to actually sweat their ass off like me for these killstreaks.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments below

Im not making a poll since people can just vote on 1 thing a thousand times if they change their ip, leave your comments below so the staff can see what we think about this.

- Chainkiller :oops:

honestly i have an extended amount of combined emotions too. i undoubtedly think there should be healing potions with an immense manor , it would proliferate the difficulty of the game

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
oh my god
i never come on this forums for anything serious.
literally I had to come on for this.
it was a DISGUSTING release.
agree with everything in the post.

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
I have to agree aswell.

Ratings
21 2
I agree with your point but regular crapples are better then getting 2 health potions because you get a longer stanadard time surviving the two health potions will be used quickly if a player takes a lot of damage

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
I agree for a little part but I disagree on the potions part since that would be unfair for people who can hardly learn potpvp even when they can and some pro potpvper is fighting them then it's still kind of unfair. I also disagree on the part of the killstreak crate part since I don't really see a reason for adding it since there already is an ancient crate and a vote crate and I think that already is enough but that's just my opinion. For the rest i agree with it