Accepted Krusty Krab Parkour - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasuuss

Ratings
Hi, Hannah!

I know you have put "No photos", but I do highly recommend taking a few screenshots and perhaps attaching them or uploading through Imgur, if that is possible. Adding pictures of your map not only allows us to see it and get an idea first but also comment and give our opinion if we aren't able to jump on the server or whatever. You know? I don't know, just a suggestion and my opinion.

Have a great day!

Ratings
Hi, Hannah!

I know you have put "No photos", but I do highly recommend taking a few screenshots and perhaps attaching them or uploading through Imgur, if that is possible. Adding pictures of your map not only allows us to see it and get an idea first but also comment and give our opinion if we aren't able to jump on the server or whatever. You know? I don't know, just a suggestion and my opinion.

Have a great day!
I added some links so you can see some pictures of the parkour, sorry about that

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
Hey, there!

I reviewed your Krusty Krab Parkour and it was really good!

I liked the restaurant, but it was a little empty inside.

Also, I think this is too easy for a medium. But if you change it to easy, remove the gapped neo.

Good luck!

-AweGG

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
would accept

was begged to say this*

(lazy review)
[DOUBLEPOST=1503035347][/DOUBLEPOST]lol that was a joke

i wasnt begged to say that

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey hannah.
I will put this course into reviewing for the reasons AwesomeG1rlyG1rl mentioned about. The inside is really empty and the course is a bit too easy for a medium, but with the 1.2 neo, it does not fit easy either. Try to add more jumps and maybe details to make it longer and more filled.
Thank you for submitting and if you have questions, pm me anywhere!

Shron

Ratings
Hey hannah.
I will put this course into reviewing for the reasons AwesomeG1rlyG1rl mentioned about. The inside is really empty and the course is a bit too easy for a medium, but with the 1.2 neo, it does not fit easy either. Try to add more jumps and maybe details to make it longer and more filled.
Thank you for submitting and if you have questions, pm me anywhere!

Shron
hi yes i added tables so it has more of a "krusty krab" vibe???? what ok

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Hannah,
After you editing things and also us editing 1 or 2 fancy things, this map is good to go and I will go ahead and accept.
Thank you for submitting and keep up the good work

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.