/lead

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
As you may know, the previous season people got tags and perks from having the best island, the highest balance and many others. Well I was thinking this season all the top people from /lead should get a tag or something else (staff may decide). The tags would depend on what they're top at. Kills could possibly get a tag relating to pvp, most mob kills a 'Exp' tag, highest mcmmo level a 'Lifeless' tag, most bal a 'RICH' tag and so on. I don't mind if its not tags, I just thought it would be a good idea. Please comment your thoughts on this.

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
This does seem like a neat idea, but when would they get the tags? When they reach the top or at the end of the season?

Ratings
I think it's a great idea, But, Would they get a tag for top everything, Like scrambler, Me and Cos we're wondering if it would do scrambler too...And yeah along with sparkypi When they reach the top or at the end of the season? I feel like both are competitive but I feel like at the end of the season would make people want to vote, and stuff like that more. <3

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
This does seem like a neat idea, but when would they get the tags? When they reach the top or at the end of the season?
I was thinking maybe next season at the start.
Thanks for the reply! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1503609449][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it's a great idea, But, Would they get a tag for top everything, Like scrambler, Me and Cos we're wondering if it would do scrambler too...And yeah along with sparkypi When they reach the top or at the end of the season? I feel like both are competitive but I feel like at the end of the season would make people want to vote, and stuff like that more. <3
I guess scrambler is a competitive thing and a challenge, sucks that my scramblers and many others have gotten reset though. Nice idea Coco I'd like to see this have a tag too ! :D

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
Wow! This seems like an awesome idea! I think it would be cool to see this happen! Seeing there be tags like 'Lifeless' would just make the server THAT much better tbh xD <2
Yes, seeing many people with a different range of tags would be great :DD
Thanks for replying :D

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
There should be a thing in the store for that a certain amount of money, you could be able to like, Make your own tag xD Or like make it part of the black market or something ^-^ I dunno, Just an idea lol xD I'd totally buy it xP

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
There should be a thing in the store for that a certain amount of money, you could be able to like, Make your own tag xD Or like make it part of the black market or something ^-^ I dunno, Just an idea lol xD I'd totally buy it xP
Omfg I love that idea Cos, like where you can make your own tag for 5 bucks or something. This has got to be added.
xD :D

Ratings
Maybe, if the island gets to a certain island level... Then the island leader can be able to create a tag for the island, Like congrats you reached this island level, Like a prize!

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
Maybe, if the island gets to a certain island level... Then the island leader can be able to create a tag for the island, Like congrats you reached this island level, Like a prize!
"Decorated" tag, maybe, for hitting a certain level? Super high though, like 100k or whatever is high but not unreasonable.

Ratings
"Decorated" tag, maybe, for hitting a certain level? Super high though, like 100k or whatever is high but not unreasonable.
Omg yes! That sounds like a great tag for it! Or maybe like, "Hardworking" Since ofc you have to work hard to get your island level up that high!

Ratings
As you may know, the previous season people got tags and perks from having the best island, the highest balance and many others. Well I was thinking this season all the top people from /lead should get a tag or something else (staff may decide). The tags would depend on what they're top at. Kills could possibly get a tag relating to pvp, most mob kills a 'Exp' tag, highest mcmmo level a 'Lifeless' tag, most bal a 'RICH' tag and so on. I don't mind if its not tags, I just thought it would be a good idea. Please comment your thoughts on this.
That means I'll get a tag for most mob kills. Yippeee

Ratings
Maybe once in a while We should do minecraft fashion shows and whoever wins gets the tag [Beautiful]