Leaving

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2
You know from the title, that I am, well, leaving. After a while, I've noticed that I'm just not enjoying Manacube as much as I used to anymore. One reason is because so many people are pissing me off now, it's really unbelievable. And maybe they'll somehow magically change, but I highly doubt I'll be returning at all. As you all probably know, I hacked to get myself banned. It wasn't really a hard decision because I have been thinking about quitting since the beginning of August. Plus, the only reason I still played Manacube was because of my party which I was kicked from. Therefore, I don't see any value in even playing it anymore. And please don't beg me to come back because it's annoying and unneeded. I have already made my mind up. Thank you to everyone who has supported/been there for me.

Two people I'd like to thank are

@Kingaroo thank you for always being by my side. we did it together, but you know, at least we still have bw :)

@Morgaritas morgannnn. i'm fully aware that you quit as well, even though you didn't ban yourself lmao. i love u so much and will talk to u again soon C:

@Shron shronnyyyy ill miss you bro but its whatever loll. talk to u soon maybe

Goodbye everyone.

Last edited:

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
I agree with you 100% we have played mana non stop for months. Most of the people I care about still play and its gonna be sad to go but there is no point for us to stay. Getting banned was the first step to leave (even though you may not think it is right.) I played creative because of the people. I played survival because of our party. I guess since ive lost motivation in building I should no longer stay. I grew older and people started to piss me off. I'm lucky I didn't want to hurt anyone so I didn't get punished too much. Ive gotten kicked from my survival party and that's one of the reasons i came back from when I quit before. It is time for us to go mae. PEACE MANACUBE!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Decisions, decisions, decisions... All must be made throughout the lives we live. You two chose a decision of quitting, and I highly respect that. I wish you both the best of luck in the future, and take care. If you ever want to talk, I'll be on Discord, always.

Imo, that's a weird way of leaving, getting yourselves banned xD, but Ig you gotta go out with a bang. Cya later, you two. c;

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Nuuu, you two will be missed.. Guess I'll just make a grave at our party base.. Okay bye, best of luck with school, life and everything else! C:

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2
Peace out girl scouts
peace out nick crompton
[DOUBLEPOST=1503758226][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nuuu, you two will be missed.. Guess I'll just make a grave at our party base.. Okay bye, best of luck with school, life and everything else! C:
lmao a grave. ill miss you kirsty. much love xx
[DOUBLEPOST=1503758344][/DOUBLEPOST]
Decisions, decisions, decisions... All must be made throughout the lives we live. You two chose a decision of quitting, and I highly respect that. I wish you both the best of luck in the future, and take care. If you ever want to talk, I'll be on Discord, always.

Imo, that's a weird way of leaving, getting yourselves banned xD, but Ig you gotta go out with a bang. Cya later, you two. c;
lol at first i was going to ban myself to see how much i missed manacube, but after the first 30 mins i just decided i didnt want to stay. a big factor of that was getting kicked from everest tho, cause that was one of the biggest reasons i decided to quit
[DOUBLEPOST=1503758379][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pce both of you xoxo hf where ever you will go
tyyy ill miss you. loll unless you divorce me we'll be married forever xd
[DOUBLEPOST=1503758418][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree with you 100% we have played mana non stop for months. Most of the people I care about still play and its gonna be sad to go but there is no point for us to stay. Getting banned was the first step to leave (even though you may not think it is right.) I played creative because of the people. I played survival because of our party. I guess since ive lost motivation in building I should no longer stay. I grew older and people started to piss me off. I'm lucky I didn't want to hurt anyone so I didn't get punished too much. Ive gotten kicked from my survival party and that's one of the reasons i came back from when I quit before. It is time for us to go mae. PEACE MANACUBE!
^^^ pce out everyone.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I don't know you guys too well but it sucks to see someone leave. Have fun wherever you guys go. Peace :)