Last edited:

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Bye!!! Good luck getting staff in the future!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, best of luck out there, Noah. Cya around, and take care.

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
You know there are better ways to deal with Vaen than just leaving right? Anyways, bye take care!!! :D

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
As you are aware Noah, we do not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind.

We are looking into it, to see what we can to do to solve this unfortunate situation. We hope that this will help motivate you to stay on our network. However, if you still wish you leave, I wish you all the best.

I, along with some other staff, will be pming you as we make progress to help resolve this.

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
I'm sorry that you were bullied, many people including me in this world get bullied. People bully others because they're either jealous of you or something is happening in their life that is making them have mixed feelings, and they take it out on someone else, just to make themselves feel better.

I hope you get better and to not let one person annoy when they're many who love and support you!

Good luck and have fun with your future endeavors,

Raceh

Codiing

MVP
Codiing
Codiing
MVP
Ratings
18 4
I'm sorry on what had happened between you and another player, as @JuanitoG said, they're looking into it so maybe you don't have to leave! But if you do, have a good one man!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Take care, have fun and good luck with what you'll be doing. I will be sleeping during the event so this will have to do. See you around dude, hope things will change for the better.

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
Sorry this has happened. I don't know you all too well but you're just someone who enjoys making conversation and sometimes people don't like that. So it isn't your fault. Who cares what they say anyways. I hope you come back though. You're really good at parkour too man. It would be a shame to lose someone like you. Well good luck with whatever you decide on :)

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
I am sorry for whoever those mean people are. It sucks to be bullied, and if I ever made you feel sad I'm sorry for that. Take care and have fun c:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
has anyone noticed that I have a new forum post yet?