DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Well, better start stop wasting time mining now, hope to see you guys on the new prison, hopefully I will get a high rank.
I'm actually a small bit excited about this, I may get more attention and start mining til I get to free, and maybe stop for a while and work on my plot.
-DaTNTBoy, TNTMini, TNTBusta, and LongShot.
Hope c u soon

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Plz plz plz SAVE MY PLOT AND Ta_Lauren's I don't care about my rank or money I just want my plot saved. PLZ
Sorry, buddy nothing is going to be saved no matter how much you beg.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Dood, ive counted how much money ive spent on both my plots combined and they costed over 35mil so stop crying.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I have to say that your attitude about this is the best that I’ve seen so far. That’s all I have to say, but I felt that it was important. ^^
Thank you so much! :p I don't try to act like that, It's not natural to freak out.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
Plz plz plz SAVE MY PLOT AND Ta_Lauren's I don't care about my rank or money I just want my plot saved. PLZ
So.. how's the begging coming along?
i actually dont care somehow, im glad it is resetting, something way newer and BeTTeR
about 2 weeks or somewhere around that
i dont care for my rank Z actually, it got boring when i got rank Z since there isnt much more to do
Don't triple post. There is a thing called the EDIT button.

jamesbooth

Ratings
12 4
Buzzing for this <3 Used to love Prison when it first came out and since then it's sorta gone down hill, thanks for this Dylan (and the rest of the people involved ;D) <3

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
Tomorrow It Will Be 2 Weeks!! Im Waiting For It :'3 Please Tell me Its Gonna Be Tomorrow! :D