Reviewing livq - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by livq, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    livq

What server are you applying for

KitPvP/Barebones

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Olivia, but I prefer Liv.

Location (or timezone)
    Massachusetts (eastern US)

---------------------------------------------

Why do you aspire to become staff?
    I aspire to become staff because KitPvp is incredibly toxic, There are constant arguments over small things. People get mad over everything, like dying, which is a huge part of Kitpvp. If I were staff, I feel that I would be able to help a lot. I could try to keep chat a little calmer.

I would also like to make the server a little bit more fair. There are many hackers on Kitpvp, and a lot of time, there are only a few staff on, and some don’t reply to players reports. I could help because I am on almost all the time. I would like to be able to punish the people who deserve it.

Another reason I aspire to be staff is because I have been committed to this server for a long time. I have grown to love the server and many of the people on it. I enjoy coming onto this server everyday. This server is normally very welcoming and it's a fun experience for most people, and I would like to be able to say that I have impacted this server in more positive ways than negative.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    I have played on manacube for 3 years.

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    In my last application, my hours were low due to working on projects for school, but luckily, I am finished with all of that, and am now able to dedicate about 4-6 hours a day

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    One of the most important traits to have with being a staff member is to be outgoing. Luckily, I am. I love talking to people each day, and I love making people smile. I am a social butterfly. I am constantly talking to anyone I can about anything. I try my hardest to always make sure people are happy and always positive.

I am an amazing listener. Ever since I was really little, I listen to what is said and I remember it. When I was little, I memorized the whole book of “How The Grinch Stole Christmas”, and I still remember it to this day. This shows that when things are said to me, I really take them in. I believe that everyone deserves to be heard, but that does not mean I will listen to lying or persuading. Being someone who is always listening, I can normally tell when people are lying. This will help in the long run I believe.

Finally, I have always been known as a leader. I like the feeling of being in charge. This will help with being a staff member because I like making sure people are being treated equal. I have always been a “mini mod”, but I was never able to do anything about it if I was not listened to. With the commands, I could take all my mini mod training and put it to a use.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    Though I have never been a staff on another server, I have been student council in my school. I played a part with leading the school, and making sure that the only direction we are going is forward. We schedule spirit days, find ways to raise money for the school, and make speeches about the school rules. We have to make sure that everyone follows the rules. This takes a lot of dedications and trust, similar to a staff member.

I have also been babysitting for a while. This takes a lot of trust and maturity. You have to make sure rules are being followed by not only the kids, but yourself. I have to make sure they’re not doing the things they shouldn’t be, and making sure that they are always safe. Though being a staff member wouldn’t mean that I’m watching everyone like they are my own, I could certainly still punish them when needed.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    While being a player on manacube, I have matured a lot. But while going through changes in real life, I was also going through changes on the server. The people I hung out with were much more toxic, which rubbed off on me and made me very toxic for a while. As I started realizing that I wasn’t helping the server, myself, or my reputation with my toxicity, I made a change. I started to try and grow onto myself. But with my past, I feel like I have a better understanding of where some toxic people come from and will not jump to conclusions. I think this shows that my experience on this server makes me a little more unique.

I am also an achiever. I don’t let anyone, or anything stop me in my path. When I set a goal, I follow through with it. I am not known to let people step on me or push me out of the way of success.

Finally, I am communicative. I am an experienced talker, obviously ;). I love talking to people and making people laugh. Talking is a big part of being a staff member, and I know I would ace it.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    Since my last application, my opinion hasn't changed. A role of a staff members job is to bring the server to its full potential. You make sure that it's fair and nobody has anymore advantages than others. You make sure that people are informed about the rules, and know the dos and don'ts of the server. Overall, you just try to make the server a fun, safe environment.

Are you able to use recording software?
    Yes

Anything else we should know?
    No, but if you have any questions, you can message me on discord livq#3071

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    • Winner x 8
    • Friendly x 2
    • Fabulous x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. ntc

ntc
    Moderator VIP

Ratings:
    +176 / 7
    Vasal
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lxcify

Helper MVP VIP+ VIP QA Team

Ratings:
    +84 / 1
    Hi Liv!
    You will get a +1 from me on this one. You meet, and exceed all of the requirements, and your application is well-written. You are active a lot, and really changed your behavior!

Good luck <3

• Like Like x 2
  4. Deluxes

Deluxes Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    xMaddyy
    Very proud of you b, hope you get staff soon !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. GamingAgge_

GamingAgge_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 7
    phonodyne
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hessu

Donator

Ratings:
    +17 / 3
    Hessu
    +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  7. fortyde

fortyde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 6
    Very nicely written, I can definitely see you as a staff member!

+1

Best of luck,
    -fortryde

• Like Like x 1
  8. Colourish

VIP+

Ratings:
    +61 / 2
    Nice to see you applied again! Very good application, You're an amazing person. +1

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Joeyism

MVP VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +120 / 4
    here to drop a quick plus 1

• Like Like x 1
  10. camron315

VIP

Ratings:
    +61 / 3
    I will give this a +1. I can see you as staff in the future. This meets and exceeds the requirements, you seem to be willing to give a lot of time to the server.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Miku

VIP Donator

Ratings:
    +605 / 14
    trewer19
    Hey Liv!

I have seen you a few times online, haven't really talked to you, but you have always been a fair, nice, mature and a helpful person.
    I completely agree that KitPVP server is very toxic, people complain if they die and start calling the killer a "hacker" and sometimes spamming and rage quit. Having another person interested in being a staff in there would be amazing. This application is really well written and there is a lot of detail in it.
    I wish you the best of luck!

Of course +1

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. FinessingGirls

FinessingGirls Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    +1

Nice Application ,Met the requirements , and you seem like a mature person!

• Like Like x 1
  13. AlyMqrie

AlyMqrie New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    +1 egirl

• Like Like x 1
    • Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  14. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    i will not take your disrespect! im no egirl ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  15. GodLevi

GodLevi New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I believe this app was well written and kitpvp has recently been low on staff which are much needed on this server in particular. I’ve talked to you multiple times, seen you in chat and for what I have seen you have always been square with everyone. I personally believe Livq will be a great addition to the mana staff team, so I’ll give you a +1. Gl Liv

16. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    thanks levi ❤️

• Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  17. Smithie

MVP VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +79 / 7
    +1 bb

• Like Like x 1