Reviewing livq - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by livq, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImAToilet

ImAToilet New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 14
    Honestly, your grammar in this application is extremely lacking sense. Right at the beginning you go ahead and say, "I aspire to become staff because KitPvp is incredibly toxic, There are constant arguments are small things." This literally looks like 2nd grade writing. I have no intentions to be rude, and toxic, however, it almost looks like you quickly typed this and took no time to go over the application again. This worries me as I do not want to see an uneducated, young staff member on a decent server. I would advise you to go over this again with more care and thought. Also some of the things you said have no correlation to the staff application itself. Proving that you are a babysitter does not make you that mature especially if it is most likely just your siblings you are watching over. Not to begin with, how does memorizing "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" give anyone any motive to want you to be staff. Congrats that you memorized that book, but what does that have to do with being staff? I'm simply in disbelief.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
  2. Minesheep1

MVP QA Team

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Definite +1!

Best of Luck,
    Sheep :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    thank you for your feedback, but I took a few days to write this working at it in bits and pieces..not that it is any excuse for my mistakes.I will look back and edit I actually proved why memorizing the books showed relevance, but hey, ill accept your opinion. I don't believe that I sound like a 2nd grader, I may have made some small letter or punctuation errors due to being dyslexic, but that is no excuse. I will try to fix my application and get your approval. I would like to disagree with you when you state that baby sitting doesn't show maturity...for a parent/ guardian to trust someone with their child takes a lot of trust that is gained from showing maturity. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  4. gumleaf

Donator

Ratings:
    +54 / 4
    +1 #AntiToxicKit

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Andre

VIP+ VIP Donator

Ratings:
    +88 / 7
    xWaffleWizard
    +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. horsebossmaster

MVP

Ratings:
    +60 / 5
    +1

<3horse

• Like Like x 1
  7. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
  8. Oceanic/Gappeled

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    this application seems like a joke and your friends are just the ones giving you +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    How does it seem like a joke? I'm confused...why would I write an app if its a joke. That doesn't even make sense. Also, I don't even know some of these people, but okay :)

10. ImAToilet

ImAToilet New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 14

There is a point when a child reaches a certain age in which they should be mature enough, yes they do have the responsibility of babysitting. In most cases it is common for this to happen. Just because you say you babysit does not mean you are fully matured as I heard rumors that you are only 13 at the moment making this application. Rumors are not true until proven true, however, it would be lying if you were not actually 14. Also anyone can memorizing something and remember it by heart, however that does not mean they will remember everything. It's almost like me telling you my birthday was in 3 months and 7 days, and I would have expected you to remember because you said that would be able to. It's just a little bit too much, although it is not that big of a deal. Regardless, I do agree with this Gappeled person when they say it looks like a lot of these people are just your friends giving you a +1, because there is literally no negative feedback and there were quite a few spelling errors and such. I really do believe people making staff applications should be more open to criticism and not go tell there friends that they should +1 there application.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    I will admit, my first application, I was still 13, though the rule changed that you could be 13+, so I was not breaking rules. I did "lie" on my application, but my birthday was like 2 days after I applied, by the time people would start viewing, I was 14. However, I am 14 now, and I have been 14 for 3 months, so that rumor is false. I understand what you are saying on my memorizing thing, and the way I worded it is a little weird. No, I probably wouldn't remember you saying your birthday was 3 months and 7 days ago, but that is because it's not relevant to me. And for the friend thing, you can think what you want. I don't even know some of these people.. If you have any further thoughts you need to share with me, you can message me on discord livq#3071.

12. Klimest

VIP

Ratings:
    +33 / 1
    +1 because KitPvP triggers me. ily bb
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 7, 2018 ---
    There is barely any negative feedback because the people that play with livq know that she is responsible enough to be staff and mature. I mean you literally joined the forums on Friday and you start by assuming everyone that has +1 is her friend. Also, the way people act on the server is more important than their application (even though it is still important). Someone could write a whole essay and make it sound nice with good grammar but have only played the server for 10 days. Should they get staff?

(i am not Liv's friend but I just thought I need to put this out)

• Like Like x 3
  13. lyricss

lyricss Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ayyy, i see u applied ;) very proud of how far u've gotten & kit needs more staff anyway smh +1

good luck, liv x

• Like Like x 2
  14. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Thank you for that <3

15. Kingarooooooooo

MVP VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +95 / 3
    I am going to give this a +1 not only because you included one of my favorite books in your application :D but you meet all expectation and requirements. Your application was well written, good luck!

-Angel/Kingaroo c:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Speediare

MVP Donator

Ratings:
    +568 / 10
    Hey, Liv! I'm giving you and your application a +1! I'm glad you decided to re-apply for ManaCube. c: Your app is very well-written, and you are really mature and helpful. Your skills from being a QA Team member also help you, as you've been helpful there as well. I'm keeping this short, since others have stated the same, if not more, as me. I believe you will make a great staff member. I wish you the best of luck! <3

-Speediare

• Like Like x 1
  17. PancakezRule5

PancakezRule5 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    +1
    (...i think he meant +1)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. JiggleJigglePop

VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +39 / 9
    Yep,
    I meant +1 lol

19. Raceh

Raceh Forum Master

Ratings:
    +150 / 7
    yeah ok, you have no idea what she is like, she is probably more mature than you.. + you just joined today. How does being a babysitter not show being mature? Just gonna let them die or get taken lmao...

anyway.. +1 you're an awesome friend and having you around is always fun. You make me laugh and smile, thank you for making my day everytime I see you haha. + you're on the QA team lmao. Your attitude is definately above par and I could definately see you on the staff team.

Good Luck b <3
    Caleb

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. SheGotSkill

SheGotSkill New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    goodluck!!!! getting staff on manacube is a huge responsibility!!! +1 :):):):););):eek::eek:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.