Reviewing livq - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by livq, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiggleJigglePop

VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +41 / 11
    "I have no intentions to be rude, and toxic"
    Well if you have no intentions to be rude and toxic, don't make the post. Honestly, if your saying "This literally looks like 2nd grade writing" thats kind of rude and your telling us you are not being rude. I am done seeing comments like this as it gets on my nervers. I think that you are treating this application like it's shitty and not needed. Maybe saying "-1, your application is lack of detail" <-- (not that its lack of detial, just a reason that would actually help staff). You don't have to go deep into it. I think you need to grow up and don't come in here saying that she's not mature, because I think she is mature, your probally not mature.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. caseyofficial

caseyofficial Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 7
    +1 liv is good person and ramon is god !. to be honest though liv is a great person and would make a good staff member with her knowledge and ability to detect if someone is hacking with logic.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. SunsetMagic

SunsetMagic Network Manager
    Manager Moderator+ VIP+ Helper Management QA Team

Ratings:
    +604 / 19
    SunsetMagic
    Hello Liv,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me on the forums or on discord. You can find me on discord at [Sunset#3438], I am quicker to respond there.

Also, be aware that I do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.

Thank you,
    Sunset

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.