Survival Looking for Elytra and Mending Books.

Ratings
I currently have no budget but I do want a reasonable deal.

I did have my own source of mending books but someone did in fact kill the villager. So now I need mending books. I am looking for 10-15. Tell me how much minimum your price is. We can try to work out a deal.

I also need an elytra. I am looking for 1-3 so just as above, tell me your minimum. If you see me on the server, you can talk to me there. You can message me on here. You can also comment here with your prices.

I don't need a dragon head but I want 1-8 so if you want to sell me one or so you can message me but I do not need them as much as the other two.

IGN: KayRocker if you did not know.

I barely have money right now but I am going to be grinding for it so I will stack up money. I am by no means looking for it all at once. I am expecting to get it within time.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Hey Kayrocker! If you ever need to buy something, I probably have it. Mending books, Elytras, Dragon heads, I got them.

I'll message you in game about this next I see you online with me.​

Ratings
Hey Kayrocker! If you ever need to buy something, I probably have it. Mending books, Elytras, Dragon heads, I got them.

I'll message you in game about this next I see you online with me.​
Sounds great. I don't know if I will be on much to get money though today. I have to work on fixing up my base but I will soon be grinding and will be able to pay you for it depending on your price!! :)

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
I did have mending books but damned clear lag but I do have 2 Elytras I'd be willing to sell you at 20k each. Msg me in game. See ya around!