Lost Items After 11/28 Maintenance

m4necraft

VIP+
Hello fellow Skyblockers,

I didn't see a thread for this issue, if there is, my apologies for the repost.

Anyway, I lost a significant amount of items after the maintenance yesterday (11/28). I think there are others who lost a lot as well judging by the in game chat.

What is the proper way to appeal and get these items back?

I lost the following items (that I can tell so far):

1 Legendary Pickaxe
7 Iron Golem Spawners (my spawner was lvl 8, now it's lvl 1)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

m4necraft

VIP+
Update - Now everytime I place a spawner on my island it turns to a pig spawner. Lost two more IG spawners this way.

m4necraft

VIP+
My bad Kingz - I saw your VIP tag and thought you were a mod. This is obviously not your issue to have to deal with but I definitely appreciate the gesture.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
A lot of people lost stuff that day. Some of them have told staff but I think the most that regular staff can do right now is report to higher staff and hope that the issue gets resolved quickly. I know that Dacon was on the day of maintenance helping people retrieve lost stuff, so I know it's not impossible to get your stuff back.

busterlef

ELITE
busterlef
busterlef
ELITE
Ratings
Well hopefully this thread will be viewed by the staff that are able to give us our stuff back

m4necraft

VIP+
No It just turns to a pig inside the spawner but I haven't tried it in an area conducive to pig spawning so nothing spawns when I place it.

It's only in one area of my island after doing some testing with cheaper cow spawners. FYI - the cow spawners change to pig also.

The first time I was trying to combine an IG with an IG so it just disappeared with purple particles and said IG spawner was now x1 - didn't level up.

The next time I tried to place it by itself and it turned to pig. Pretty weird but it's been reported so I imagine they will figure it out.