Lots of Lag

gnunou

Ratings
Recently, I've been playing a lot of islands, and I was wondering if there is anything I could do to reduce the lag.

Ratings
I mean I know personally I use optifine, but sometimes I still have the rubber banding effect, so I often find it useful sometimes to not sprint (can get a little annoying though) I also believe lag is caused by entities, or lots of mobs to, so that could also be something to check for.

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
If you are playing in version 1.9+ there is usually sprint lag or jumping lag of some sort, if this is the lag you are experiencing I would suggest going into version 1.8.9 to reduce this lag. If you are talking about a drop in frame rate, I would suggest either using optifine, or setting some of your video settings to these (it seems to up my fps by a good percentage):

Also go to the link for a bigger image: http://prnt.sc/e5tkkl

This is what helped me, I'm sorry if it doesn't help you. You can also experiment more with your video settings to see what ups your fps the most :)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I mean I know personally I use optifine, but sometimes I still have the rubber banding effect, so I often find it useful sometimes to not sprint (can get a little annoying though) I also believe lag is caused by entities, or lots of mobs to, so that could also be something to check for.
YAS YOUR SIGNATURE IS BAE
liked ur reply cuz its starwars related