Manacube Newsletter

Should we get xDacon to make a Mana News letter so we know what was going on in the week?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • eh, that is a lot of work...

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
A lot has gone on this week with Mana like that SkyBlock 6.0 is now out. Go check it out! All the leader boards are reset and it has been busy on that part of the server. On survival nothing has changed, but Schoey made a new IG farm to lag the world, jk, this time he is giving helping the community and you can check out it at /warp ig for free and efficient way to get iron. Part of it is a also a blaze farm. A new part of Mana that will be part of ManaCube's history is the new MVP+ is out and you are able to buy it here ==> https://store.manacube.com/category/688876 . With this rank you are pretty much able to survive with /god in there to. Now they can spawn mobs with the easy command /spawnmob.

Get on the Christmas spirit for it is just around the corner, on every server there is presents hidden around in public placed(parkour has them on maps) and when you get all ten on a server you get the titles "XMAS2017" and "Frosty". A challenge you can do is to try to get all on the whole server.(50 in total all threw the server) There was a Ho Ho Holiday building comp in creative and the theme was ginger bread house. There is still time for you to join and build!

-PancakezRule5 (**Note** this is just for fun while I was bored :cool:)

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Dakota is very good about being transparent with server affairs. You can see it clearly in all of his forum posts, from everything to recent demotions or promotions of staff, to analytics about voting and server utility. In this case, I believe a News Letter would just be repeating the content of his posts.

-Wizful

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Dakota is very good about being transparent with server affairs. You can see it clearly in all of his forum posts, from everything to recent demotions or promotions of staff, to analytics about voting and server utility. In this case, I believe a News Letter would just be repeating the content of his posts.

-Wizful
Yes, that is very true, but sometimes you might miss something that pops up on the forums and never see what is new. If there is ever a newsletter with things that happened that last 2 weeks. It could also show, if the events are competitive, the winners of the events

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Yes, that is very true, but sometimes you might miss something that pops up on the forums and never see what is new. If there is ever a newsletter with things that happened that last 2 weeks. It could also show, if the events are competitive, the winners of the events
The winners of events are shown generally in the event’s post. Or atleast, that’s how it was done when I was on the events team. In all honestly I’m not quite sure anymore.

I like your idea though, maybe once a week you should make a long forums post with all the cool stuff that happened.

-Wizful

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
No,

The reason is that If people missed out on current stuff or want to know what is going to be happening on the server on cerrent dates, thet cant check the event calendar. It isn't worth it for xDacon to waste his time making a manacube newsletter. If you missed out on current events or want to know whats going to be happening in the future, read the event calender. Thats all we can say.

JiggleJigglePop

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
Well, he is constantly updating us on what happens in the server in #announcements on the server discord, so I think a newsletter would be pointless imo :/