Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
Creators: Simxple and Megatoris
Parkour name: ManaCube
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: About 85.
Checkpoints: 6

This parkour course is basically the ManaCube logo writing. It hasn't been done before so we thought we'd give it a go. The jumps are hard enough for an insane as we included normal blocks, ladders, iron bars and head hitters.

Check out the course on Parkour - Map Maker World - /plot home Simxple
2017-10-26_19.55.40.png
2017-10-26_19.54.53.png
2017-10-26_19.54.40.png

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
I see what you mean, but 'MineVast' is not what it's called anymore and 'ManaCube' hasn't been done yet. Also MineVast is a hard course, I think, and this is Insane.
Thanks for the reply.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Well here is my honest opinion on this course:
I don't like the redstone blocks and ender dragon eggs used to Parkour on because they aren't related to the theme. And overall, you only built a ManaCube title (not even the ManaCube cube logo!). And as I have done this Parkour, I found many exploits in the course. The ManaCube title in the course contains pumpkins and other weird blocks which looks nothing like the original Mana logo. The course isn't an Insane either - their aren't enough jumps added for Insane and the checkpoints are way too close to each other for Insane. The barriers can also be a little confusing on where to jump to:confused:. But I do like 1 thing about the course; which are the jumps:p. The jumps are unique and I haven't ever came across some of the jumps you created throughout other courses (which is good :cool:!) So apart from all of that, I wish you Good Luck! ;) :) :p
I hope this feedback helped you to improve the way you build in the future! :D:D

JinxRaider23 // Theo

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
First of all, we tried to use a palette which is similar to the colour of the actual logo, this is why you saw the pumpkins and 'other weird blocks'. Also, we would be happy adding in the cube, if that's what people want. If you have found exploits, I would like to see them and fix them, thank you. I'm sure 85 jumps is enough for an insane if the jumps are hard enough, as the course 'Gold Mine' has around 50, which is low for an expert. Adding to that, we don't mind if the course will be lowered to expert, up to parkour staff.
Thank you for all your feed back, we will try and improve the course.

-Hugo

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
update : i tested this course and it's pretty rad, one concern though, the jumps are fairly easy in my opinion and the x facing ladder neo is what held me back a bit, so maybe an expert, idk, gj though

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
update : i tested this course and it's pretty rad, one concern though, the jumps are fairly easy in my opinion and the x facing ladder neo is what held me back a bit, so maybe an expert, idk, gj though
Thanks for the reply,
So I've changed some of the jumps a bit, including the x facing ladder neo. I've also added a few water jumps throughout the course.
We soon may be building the cube to make room for more jumps so it might be Insane, if that's what people want.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello guys,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

I do like the idea of this and ofcourse it does look like the Minevast one, but it's a logo so you can't really change much. The logo itself does look really good and accurate, but I am not as excited about the parkour. The length and difficulty mostly only satisfies the expert difficulty. There isn't as much variety as you'd think, most are the same type or close. Other than that, this map has great quality so keep it up.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.