Map For Skywars Custom Made.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I like how the middle stands out so much. Your just looking around a normal grass island when you just see a floating quartz structure with at least triple the amount of chests your island already has xD

Ratings
Thanks
Looks Awesome mate!
IGN Rated 5/5 best rated game of 2014
I like how the middle stands out so much. Your just looking around a normal grass island when you just see a floating quartz structure with at least triple the amount of chests your island already has xD
Thanks guys! The point of this map is that there would be no slow games because everyone will be rushing to mid, Therfore more action and more fun! Theres are also some dungeons on the islands that I forgot to mention. Some of the islands have one extra chest (3 Total) :D, I would also like to know how my map would be decided to be in the server. :D

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I think this looks good, and you inspired me and some friends for ideas for a skywars map- you can see the 2 we made on creative at
/warp SWlithonium
Or /warp SWlithonium2
:D love this

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
hey.... We need someting creative... Something special! something New! And a 8 Player Map xD
awesome map, but we
need to get creative maps
[DOUBLEPOST=1435111804][/DOUBLEPOST]What About A Snow Map, Ender, Something A Little Bit Different, In Space. Idk xD Let Your Imagination Blow!

Ratings
hey.... We need someting creative... Something special! something New! And a 8 Player Map xD
awesome map, but we
need to get creative maps
[DOUBLEPOST=1435111804][/DOUBLEPOST]What About A Snow Map, Ender, Something A Little Bit Different, In Space. Idk xD Let Your Imagination Blow!
Thats kind've a good idea xD