Not open for further replies.

Tracaaa

PATRON
x_Lynxie_x
x_Lynxie_x
Patron
Ratings
31 1
Hello folks Tracaaa Here with another map submission being my 4th created map!

Welcome To The Elderly Shrine!

• Tracaaa
  • /plot visit Tracaaa On Parkour Map Maker :)
  • The Difficulty of this course will be either an Insane Or Expert :) Depends On Judges.
  • Amount Of jumps: 160 Rounded Off
  • Some Pictures :)

Overview Of The Map:

The Shrine Itself:

The Wool Room:

The Pit Of Fire:

I Hope u Like what u see!

Greetings -Tracaaa-

Last edited:

Tracaaa

PATRON
x_Lynxie_x
x_Lynxie_x
Patron
Ratings
31 1
Ignore The
[I M G]
Above Every picture can't seem to get them removed my apolgies for that :D

+

UPDATED THE THREAD TO LOOK MUCH NICER NOW :D

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
The map is v sexy, especially that neo ladder jump :p also it kinda took me like 1 min to find the first ladder of the map.

Tracaaa

PATRON
x_Lynxie_x
x_Lynxie_x
Patron
Ratings
31 1
The map is v sexy, especially that neo ladder jump :p also it kinda took me like 1 min to find the first ladder of the map.
Maybe i should make the first ladder more clearly to find! Thanks for the feedback!

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Wow, looks really nice from the pictures. Hope it gets accepted! :)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Traca,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be accepted.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, nice and you can tell what the theme is.
- The build is looks great, but in the future, watch out with copy pasting elements of the build. The fences are not too attractive when copy pasted, although it's fine this time. Try having more variety over the course regarding the build.
- The jumps are really fun to do, although you have to watch out to not overuse ladder jumps. This time it's fine considering you kept using different types of ladder jumps. Next time however, try to use more variety spread all over the map. One thing I did not like that much were the barriers right here (http://prntscr.com/gibem4). The barriers are quite confusing and you have to watch out with that. We changed a bit at that part, if you'd like to take a look.
- The length is pretty decent. It's quite long and would have to be an expert map for now considering the jumps are not too hard. The community can decide if it should be bumped to Insane however.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.