1 2
Squiggles765
  • Photos of your Parkour :
    2017-10-27_13.38.44.png
  • The warp name to my plot : /plot visit Squiggles765
  • Difficulty : I think Expert but it has about 140 jumps so Maybe Insane
  • Number of jumps : Around 140

Ratings
Hey man! I like your map. But, there are just a few problems so let's review!

Pros:
- You made sure to block off any shortcuts
- The quality of the builds aren't TOO bad (Even though they may need to be revamped)
- There's a nice variety of jumps
- The summer parkour was very nice, I liked the way you made the ladders on the vines. I really enjoyed that part

Cons:
- Unfortunately, map's difficulty are judged by number of jumps AND difficulty of jumps. Right now, it seems like it's a super long easy course
- The quality of the floating islands are bad (Sorry, but they look like upside-down Mount Fujis)
- Sometimes your jumps were a little bit repetitive (For example, the part going from spring into summer where there were like 10 water jumps)
- There's an impossible jump, the one where you jump off of the water and into summer. It might seem possible from looking at it, but you try it!
- Sometimes it's good to build things according to scale. The snowman is a little bit too big for its surroundings.

Cool map, man! Just a few fixes, but you have a great start! :)

Ratings
1 2
Hey man! I like your map. But, there are just a few problems so let's review!

Pros:
- You made sure to block off any shortcuts
- The quality of the builds aren't TOO bad (Even though they may need to be revamped)
- There's a nice variety of jumps
- The summer parkour was very nice, I liked the way you made the ladders on the vines. I really enjoyed that part

Cons:
- Unfortunately, map's difficulty are judged by number of jumps AND difficulty of jumps. Right now, it seems like it's a super long easy course
- The quality of the floating islands are bad (Sorry, but they look like upside-down Mount Fujis)
- Sometimes your jumps were a little bit repetitive (For example, the part going from spring into summer where there were like 10 water jumps)
- There's an impossible jump, the one where you jump off of the water and into summer. It might seem possible from looking at it, but you try it!
- Sometimes it's good to build things according to scale. The snowman is a little bit too big for its surroundings.

Cool map, man! Just a few fixes, but you have a great start! :)
The water jump is possible we tested it a lot I do know that theres a lot of easy jumps and a long map but it's my second map I ever made for parkour so it wont be perfect

Ratings
I know it wont be perfect, but to get a course accepted it doesn't matter how many courses you have made. They're looking for the same quality content.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Squiggles765,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this map.
This theme is really overused, the jumps are sometimes a little bit repetitive and all the floating blocks, fences and other items just do not look appealing at all. Also this map is just a really long easy course, which makes it less fun to play.
Thanks for submitting this map and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.