Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Firstly, congratulations to the top voters of March - and thank you to everyone who voted this month!

xXWindows10Xx: Member -> Premium
Mixu23: Vast -> Sponsor
SerieHK: Member -> Premium

Last month we decided to bring back Staff of the month. The winner is voted by the entire staff team and is rewarded with the money received from Unbans on the store. Last month's winner was Purple4me!

For now on I'll be announcing the winner along with the Top Voters, and also giving out the "Staff of the month" forum tag. Additionally I have decided to remove purchasable Unbans and Unmutes from the store - and will be giving a fixed reward to the winner instead.

March's Staff of the Month is...

IEmmaLouiseI

Emma has also accepted the SrMod position as "Event Manager". Emma has put in a lot of work over the past few months in managing events such as Karaoke. This promotion is definitely deserved so make sure to go congratulate her!

TLDR;
  • xXWindows10Xx, Mixu23, SerieHK = Top Voters and win a free rank upgrade
  • February's Staff of the Month is Purple4me
  • March's Staff of the Month is IEmmaLouseI
  • Purchasable Unbans/Unmutes removed from the Store
  • EmmaLouise has been promoted to SrMod as Event Manager

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
ik why they removed unbans. They dont want tenshi back. Mhm, i see i see. Smart move dacon on removing unbans/unmutes hahaha

btw if i get a premium or get ranked up to premium will it remove my VIP in skyblock? :]

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
Why am I always late...Im not late am I? IDC!! But Congratz on SRMOD Emmi <3...lemme be ur friend on Creative.....or...whuteveh JUST LEMME BE UR FRIEND <3....& IM NOT A FKING NEW MEMBER!!!.......whuteveh ily <3 & I still dont have meh Donator...thing BAIII

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
Emma really diserved it. I can tell how much hard work she puts in to this server. And she tries to make this community a better place, by hosting many events including parkour tournaments and karaoeke events.

She puts a lot of time onto this server, and if I were voting, I would vote for Emma She has really done her best to make this server a better place.

I don't understand why the unmutes and unbans were removed.

Congratulations to the top voters. I tried, but I have up on like the 2nd week.